Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
acura

Going Through It

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by legend38

I have never heard the song, but 2 copies have been sent to my satelite. They are not bootlegs, pretty good quality actually. Did anyone else get this? Is this the real deal?

Yea i got 3 versions, not sure if the labels are right or not but the track is nothing to write home about, its ok at best typical JP track....

Originally posted by saleen351

Yea i got 3 versions, not sure if the labels are right or not but the track is nothing to write home about, its ok at best typical JP track....

It is a good track, but for all the hype I expected a little more. Maybe I need to hear it in the club to fully appreciate it.

u absolutely have 2 hear it in the club to full appreciate it.....all the bass...the vibe...the drugs...lol lol...i've never heard it in factory...but i've heard JP drop it the past 2 times at avalon for mad long.....and its fuckin ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

It is a good track, but for all the hype I expected a little more. Maybe I need to hear it in the club to fully appreciate it.

Definitely need to hear it inside factory.

It's just not the same hearing it on winamp. You have to hear it there. With wicked bass and the environment of SF, the song is the shiznit. :eek:

all the ones floating around are from the compilation.. the 7:33 min one is from the compilation and all the other ones are edits people decided to make from it.. it takes away from the actual song itself

Originally posted by o-jay®

It's just not the same hearing it on winamp. You have to hear it there. With wicked bass and the environment of SF, the song is the shiznit. :eek:

Exactly....well said....:bounce: