Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:queens Residents!

yes if you have a cable in queens. tune into channel 35 at 10pm tonight. we will discuss the danger of clubbing in the city and national terror alert issues. this is a life and death information! dont end up like cassy!

Originally posted by usa

yes if you have a cable in queens. tune into channel 35 at 10pm tonight. we will discuss the danger of clubbing in the city and national terror alert issues. this is a life and death information! dont end up like cassy!

That's really horrible. How dare you say something like that to promote your show. Let me know when your sister dies so we can all use that as a way to promote our clubs. :blown: Clueless asshole.

WTF is that supposed to mean?? What does clubbing have to do w/ Casey(r.i.p) being at work on that dreadful day??

I never paid any mind to any of your asinine post but this has to be the DUMBEST one of all!:flame::finger2:

Originally posted by usa

It took me a minute to realize who "cassy" is, but that I've figured it out...

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Is there any excuse for you to disrespect someone who recently passed by treating her as some kind of an example?!

I don't know who you are, but you better learn how to say something of substance. While you're at it, learn yourself some respect.

Oh by the way, get your dumb ass self to a marketing class. That ain't a good way to promote your fucking talk show.

this is truly disgusting, as no one in the world trade centers could've fathomed or predicted their untimely fate.

how dare you, USA, say something against a deceased and loved member of the CP and clubland community.. especially someone like Casey...

i truly hope this makes you feel like a bigger and better man you prick..

Originally posted by xxlea

Now this is suprising!! One little comment about other boards either positive or negative and this board is flooded. Yet this DUMBASS comment and not one has popped their head????:rolleyes:

Holy Shit. . .great fucking point.

Usa. . .you have no fucking respect. :blown:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This dude usa is a pussy.

Thats right, usa, I called you a pussy.

You bitch.

Seriously, this guy deserves a beatin. You are truly a waste of Sperm. That is the most shameful plug I have ever heard.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

wait! whos cassy?

She used to post here under the screen name blueangel, she died in the towers on 9/11.

She also used to post a lot on vip and was friends with a bunch of them.

Now this is suprising!! One little comment about other boards either positive or negative and this board is flooded. Yet this DUMBASS comment and not one has popped their head????

How true is this............absolutely pathetic of some people.

Now this is suprising!! One little comment about other boards either positive or negative and this board is flooded. Yet this DUMBASS comment and not one has popped their head????:rolleyes:

Because idiots like this USA are striving for attention so why give it to him, he obviously is a very limited moron with nothing better to do... I for one hope he catches a virus ...