Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Potato Chips

today at lunch i go down to the cafe to get a turkey and chez, and when they gave me the sandwich they also gave me a bag of bar bq chips....... i set them down on the desk and attempted to ignore the fuckers, however within seconds, the sandwich was in the trash and I had snarfed the entire bag of freaking chips.....:(

now i sit here with a belly ache.... i have been trying to avoid those damn things however they keep calling me name...

damn addictions!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by stacychase

today at lunch i go down to the cafe to get a turkey and chez, and when they gave me the sandwich they also gave me a bag of bar bq chips....... i set them down on the desk and attempted to ignore the fuckers, however within seconds, the sandwich was in the trash and I had snarfed the entire bag of freaking chips.....:(

now i sit here with a belly ache.... i have been trying to avoid those damn things however they keep calling me name...

mmmm...spuds...

Hey Stephanie, how've you been?

Originally posted by xpander

Chiling out...a bit too much apparently... :tongue:

Haven't seen you around in forever! You, "the first person I've ever met on CP".

Coming out anytime soon?

Wow!!! really, where did we meet????

i have been hanging low... i am still working and i returned to school, etc....

yeah i think i may make some appearances this weekend.

Wow!!! really, where did we meet????

i have been hanging low... i am still working and i returned to school, etc....

yeah i think i may make some appearances this weekend.

FUBAR!

I was the clueless kid that you pulled over...Met you, Shugabooga, and Gothzane right there...and bunches of people that night...

oh that junk food could be evil sometimes. when it jsut sits there, staring at you, calling you....

the place i work at always has the best candy, chips, pretzels, etc. by the front desk, and no matter how much i try to ignore them, i always end up taking a few trips an hour to get me some munchies. not helping me stay in shape for FLorida alter this month!

Once you pop you can't stop.