Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
photographiti

Peace out DC

Originally posted by photographiti

just as soon as im introduced to the dc clubs and cp i have to jet. im going to norfolk virginia, i can still come down, but not as much as i would like to. but as soon as i get a car i'll be back.

Dang yall do suck at geography. It sucks for us your leaving, but it'll suck more for you when you get there!

Originally posted by crownroyal

Dang yall do suck at geography.

apparently alot of people 'round here are pretty darn bad a geography..some one mentioned to nourishment that she should "come down from richmond more often"...wtf?

every one has thier after partys that i go to so now its my turn to throw an after party at my place. oh, wait...... im going to be living a berthing barge, well i can have a 2 person afterparty in my rack and play some music on my head phones. party on!!:eek:

every one has thier after partys that i go to so now its my turn to throw an after party at my place. oh, wait...... im going to be living a berthing barge, well i can have a 2 person afterparty in my rack and play some music on my head phones. party on!!:eek:

In the "Pathetic or not?" thread nourishment mentioned something about Navy dudes getting sodomized regularly while on deployment so, I aint partyin there I might get ass raped.

no way! i dont think that shit realy happens. from what ive seen and heard of so far if youre gay and people know about it there are alot of homofobes and they'll fuck you up and throw you overboard.

...after they ass rape you