Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th New Brunswick meetup... 3-14-02

Originally posted by teklord310

BG why don't you shut the fuck up and start shit elsewhere or you won't be seeing a group of people coming in at Platinum. And yes we we're planning on staying and not dicking you over like your "friends." Have stay staying in tonight Big Geek.

its a monday night....not a night to go out and party...especially with SOUTH PADRE around the corner!!!!!!!!

BG

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sense some tension...

WHO FUCKING CARES... SORORITY GIRL, NOT A SORORITY GIRL... WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS!! THERE ARE PLENTY OF WHORES OUT THERE WHO AREN'T IN SORORITYS, AND PLENTY OF GIRLS WHO ARE IN SORORITYS WHO ARE VERY COOL PEOPLE.

Bottom line, stereotypes suck. Why can't we all get over ourselves and realize that we are all human beings and that the only depiction that should be made is mean people and nice people.

Sorry about that... but I needed to vent.

THIS IS NOT A POST FOR BASHING SORORITIES... THIS IS A POST INFORMING EVERYONE IN THE RUTGERS AREA THAT THERE IS A MEETUP FOR PEOPLE INVOLVED IN CLUB CULTURE!

So if you are coming, awesome. If not, you suck. If you are trying to start drama, shut the fuck up, you are not welcome anyways.

Just my $.02

peace out,

JennEfer

Originally posted by klubberchik49

well first of all ibclubbin.....im a sorority girl, so you better calm your fucking stereotypes.

calm down, how else i can describe the majority of the girls at these parties. most of the people there-both guys and girls-are so dumb that you can throw a brick to their heads and do more damage to a brick, but that's my impression, i could be wrong.

As an older sister in EK i would not call any of us sluts. yea, a lot of the 1st yr frosh that just pledged or are pldeging now may be a lil slutty...but thats because they dont know what to do w/ their damn sleves because theyr on their own w/out mommy or daddy

bring them over, i mean they may be dumb, but that does not mean they don't serve a purpose:D

can somebody tell me about platinum, is it any good as the melody??? i thought the melody rocked, at least for new brunswick, it was completley different from everything else.

oh, the good ole' days:(

i obviously don't have any high expectations about it, especially since it is a jersey club.

Originally posted by deepak1977

can somebody tell me about platinum, is it any good as the melody??? i thought the melody rocked, at least for new brunswick, it was completley different from everything else.

oh, the good ole' days:(

i obviously don't have any high expectations about it, especially since it is a jersey club.

PLATINUM SUCKS.....I WOULD NEVER DJ THERE

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

.....I WOULD NEVER DJ THERE

BG

who do you think you are?? "too good" for platinum, think you're the next john digweed or something?? let the audience be the judge of your music, and then we'll just see whether you should be at vinyl or in your bedroom, spinning for your rubber doll. take your head out of that arrogant arse, otherwise you can't see with all that sh!t in front of your face. get f-ckn' real.

just f-cking with you, don't take it personally.

:D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

PLATINUM SUCKS.....I WOULD NEVER DJ THERE

BG

Ladies and gentleman.. this was straight from the horses mouth. The botton line is the music is decent(i've instructed BG to spin good quality house, no cheese once we roll in) cover is cheap, drinks are cheap, and its local. If you want to have a good time there you will, if you don't you wont.

who do you think you are?? "too good" for platinum, think you're the next john digweed or something?? let the audience be the judge of your music, and then we'll just see whether you should be at vinyl or in your bedroom, spinning for your rubber doll. take your head out of that arrogant arse, otherwise you can't see with all that sh!t in front of your face. get f-ckn' real.

just f-cking with you, don't take it personally.

:D

look at my sig dumbass :rolleyes:

it was a joke from swingers........

BG

I've been approached with 2 options for the post game:

DJ BG @ Platinum, $5 after 12. ladies free before. $1-3 drinks. 2 block walk (BG correct me if i'm wrong)

John Michaels Birthday @ Hunka Bunka, CPers comped, $(4-6)? drinks, 10-15min drive.

Where do you want to go after Stuff Yer Face?

both post-game options sound fun but i don't think i'm gonna be attending. i'm still deciding whether or not to actually go to syf cuz some stuff just came up. would love to hear bg spin and meet this guy; i like guys who seem like assholes; but we'll see. if anything i'll be at rutgers anyway and just stop by for a bit :D

Originally posted by liteflyr

both post-game options sound fun but i don't think i'm gonna be attending. i'm still deciding whether or not to actually go to syf cuz some stuff just came up. would love to hear bg spin and meet this guy; i like guys who seem like assholes; but we'll see. if anything i'll be at rutgers anyway and just stop by for a bit :D

:laugh: You will come to SYF, see ya there! hehe. Cool cool, don't miss out... its easier for you to come down now since you are on break and in NJ.

Cody - yeah its ok, i forgive you this time. Next time get out of your exams though :cool:

djfabioc - sure come on down. all are welcome from near and far.(well almost all, no X-dressing. gotta mention that once again)

yea ure right jen. fuck the stereotypes. just becuz im in a sorority doesnt mean shit. im a clubber, bottomline. i actually barely do anything "sorority" related.

Newayz, BG is the WORSE dj there is, or so my big sis tells me, so i dont think that anybody t should go to platinum thurs night. :tongue:

y'all should come w/ me to exit after SYF , where a REAL dj will be spinning.

see yall thurs

<3 LauRen <3:D

Originally posted by klubberchik49

Newayz, BG is the WORSE dj there is, or so my big sis tells me, so i dont think that anybody t should go to platinum thurs night. :tongue:

i dont think your big sis has made it to platinum yet, so how would she know?:tongue:

and liteflyr, im not an asshole....i just like to let my agression out on this horrible excuse for a message board....but if you dig assholes, ill be one for you ;) either way...come and play thursday night:D

BG

Originally posted by teklord310

when BG spins what BG wants he's pretty good, technically. just bring it to vinyl and its even better.... give him a few months with that :cool:

give me some money and some time....and you know what they say about time;)

BG

Originally posted by divagrl03

i'm a rutgers girl too!!! i'll probably be there but i can't chill afterwards cuz i have a 1st period (8:10) class the next morning and i would still have to drive all the way home since i dont live on campus...can't wait to meet everyone though...

so what you have a 1st period class. last semester i had a friday 1st period class, and my roommates would throw after hours at our flat almost every thursday night. we basically invited the entire bar back to the flat, sometimes they would last to 6 am. despite it all, i made it to class, at least physically, and most of the time 20 minutes late. :laugh:

but if you have to drive to class, then maybe next time.

Originally posted by crxtacy

so glad i'm done with exams:D

Yeah me too, even though I bombed them. Oh well it gives me an excuse to party this week.

I have 1st period on Friday too, it sucks. It isn't fair, i'm a senior dammit this shouldn't happen! Oh well, i'll survive. Stuff Your Face is pretty booked but I made reservations. I will settle this tommorow but if it doesn't work out I will make reservations at Old Man Rafferties, a block down at Somerset and Easton. Stay tuned for details.

so what you have a 1st period class. last semester i had a friday 1st period class, and my roommates would throw after hours at our flat almost every thursday night. we basically invited the entire bar back to the flat, sometimes they would last to 6 am. despite it all, i made it to class, at least physically, and most of the time 20 minutes late. :laugh:

but if you have to drive to class, then maybe next time.

i have cultural anthropology:rolleyes:... it's not even that. it's the fact that i never go to this class and i have to start... i only went to class the first two weeks then i stopped going. then one day i woke up and decided to go and it turned that we were having a midterm that i just so happened to show up for. after i bombed that test i realized that the original game plan wasn't working....so therefore i need to go. besides i still have to drive all the way home( 45min.) since i dont live on campus....

actually my sis has made it down to platinum, w/ me BG..so HA!!

IM ALL DONE W/ MY EXAMS TOO!!!!!!:D feel bad for y'all that have some thurs and fri :worry: GOOD LUCK!!\

so teklord, wheres ur apt again? im def coming...cant wait. and that asshole BG actually convinced me to come listen to him spin at platinum so i guess im going to check it out. :rolleyes:

hope we have a good time. cuz im missing out on the RU v. Yale NIT game ;)

<3 LAuReN <3

by the way, if anybody likes "cat medicine" im going to have some probably, so ill hook y'all up.:eek::cool: