Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th New Brunswick meetup... 3-14-02

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and liteflyr, im not an asshole....i just like to let my agression out on this horrible excuse for a message board....but if you dig assholes, ill be one for you ;) either way...come and play thursday night:D

BG

cute.

i would love to come out thurs night ... and go to exit :) but unfortunately can't.

tekkie - your apartments are farther down on easton than the easton north ones right? ... ok yes easton north i get it now; i hate driving around rutgers. does it matter which exit off 18 i take? cuz i'm prolly jus comin down from my friends' place at easton north anyway. alrighty ... guess i am coming then ... wow i just decided that now :) hold me accountable hon.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by liteflyr

cute.

i would love to come out thurs night ... and go to exit :) but unfortunately can't.

tekkie - your apartments are farther down on easton than the easton north ones right? ... ok yes easton north i get it now; i hate driving around rutgers. does it matter which exit off 18 i take? cuz i'm prolly jus comin down from my friends' place at easton north anyway. alrighty ... guess i am coming then ... wow i just decided that now :) hold me accountable hon.

Wassuppp!! Ok reservations are set even though it might be a little tight, but we'll still be ok. If anyone wants some shit to drink get in touch with me and you can pay me back. Either way i'll collect like 2 bucks for the pregame activities.

Liteflyr - see ya tommorow! I knew you couldn't pass up on this opportunity. Just take Easton Ave towards(but not into) the ghetto section of New Brunswick. You'll pass all the bars and stuff, follow the map. its easy. Feel free to call my cell if you get lost.

Originally posted by quoth

Well, if there is Heineken involved then i definitely might have to make an appearance. As for post-game i belive Centro-Fly for my girl, Reid Speed and some tight drum-n-bass.

There is Heineken involved you drunk fuck. Now shut up before you scare away the newbies. Park in my deck tommorow. That goes for everyone, you can park in my deck if you can't find parking. You have to sing in though. later

Sorry for the upset ladies and gents, but ~G~ will not be appearing @ the 4th New Brunswick meetup thanks to his POS Boss, who is a jackass asshole.

Hopefully we'll meetup in April.

till then, you can see me on the 4th/5th page of the "I'm making a new colage for CP" by GlowGirlNYC. (My 1 year old pics).

IM JEALOUS--- have fun tommorow guys. drink a toast.... fuck that, drink a round for me.

peace

Originally posted by snoboardr2

Sorry for the upset ladies and gents, but ~G~ will not be appearing @ the 4th New Brunswick meetup thanks to his POS Boss, who is a jackass asshole.

till then, you can see me on the 4th/5th page of the "I'm making a new colage for CP" by GlowGirlNYC. (My 1 year old pics).

IM JEALOUS--- have fun tommorow guys. drink a toast.... fuck that, drink a round for me.

peace

Your boss is an asshole. Tell him we said so. U better come out to the next one though.

Quoth - you have to SIGN in, my bad. but you can sing to the sign in guy downstairs, you may even get lucky :cool:

Originally posted by snoboardr2

peace

well, looks i have scared away one CP-er so whos next? :idea:

Originally posted by teklord310

Scare that JennEfer girl away, i hear she rides horses. Can't let that happen. I hear she demanded cherry coke & capt as well. Should I go return it? :eek:

No way keep the captain, return the cherry coke and get some reg coke for me.

Ok heres the real question teklord, should I go to SI before the meetup or just relax and forget all about EE2?

Originally posted by milamber3

No way keep the captain, return the cherry coke and get some reg coke for me.

Ok heres the real question teklord, should I go to SI before the meetup or just relax and forget all about EE2?

When is SI? 6:10-7:30?? I should go too, I don't know jack shit for this exam after spring break. I'm i trouble. let me know

Info on Platinum tonight:

girls free till 12, $5 after

$1-$3 drinks

guys $5 all night

$1 bud/bud light all night

well drinks beat the clock till 11, $3 after

shot specials

18+

no dress code

We'll figure this out tonight, but it sounds like a good option.

When is SI? 6:10-7:30?? I should go too, I don't know jack shit for this exam after spring break. I'm i trouble. let me know

yah its 6:10-7:30 in serc, ill be there i guess, i dont know shit either for the exam

so who didn't come because CP was down? I'm assuming a bunch of people didn't come becauese they couldn't find the info. Kind of pissed me off.

dont sweat it little man....do one when everyone gets back

btw, Platinum was pretty good....nice crowd, lots of energy....sorry you guys couldnt have made it, but its all good:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

dont sweat it little man....do one when everyone gets back

btw, Platinum was pretty good....nice crowd, lots of energy....sorry you guys couldnt have made it, but its all good:D

BG

Thanks BG. You make everything A-O.K. Yeah this one wasn't suppose to be big, just a quick thing. Next one is April 4th. Check it.

so who didn't come because CP was down? I'm assuming a bunch of people didn't come becauese they couldn't find the info. Kind of pissed me off.

yeah, i couldn't make it because cp was down:mad:

i did swing by syf, but it was really crowed, oh well. maybe next time.