Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Is Not Closing For A Month...

I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ROXY WILL BE INSTALLING THE PHAZON II, THE MOST POWERFUL SOUND SYSTEM TO HIT NEW YORK CUSTOM BUILT JUST FOR US, AND A STATE OF THE ART LIGHTING SYSTEM BY CUSTOM-LIGHTING... IN MID-APIRL. THE ROXY WILL ALSO BEGIN AN EXTENSIVE RENOVATION AS WELL OVER A SEVERAL WEEKS...SO NOT TO DISRUPT THE CLUB AT ALL.....SO THAT THE ROXY WILL NEVER CLOSE...NOT EVEN FOR ONE NIGHT...WE HAVE A EXCITING DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL DJ LINE-UP, LIVE PERFORMANCE AND HOT THEME PARTIES COMING IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.....THE BEST IS YET TO COME.....IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT THE ROXY AT 212-645-5156......PEACE, SCOTT

Originally posted by roxyscott

SCOTT

We have not yet heard your explanation on why you wrote what you did on the London board. I think you owe us an explanation. As long as you keep on posting about Roxy, I will keep on asking this question.

Thank you.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

We have not yet heard your explanation on why you wrote what you did on the London board. I think you owe us an explanation. As long as you keep on posting about Roxy, I will keep on asking this question.

Thank you.

ok give it up already please.

Originally posted by roninmess

ok give it up already please.

Give it up? What he said was very rude and uncalled for. He is supossed to be representing Roxy and what he said makes Roxy look like crap. I am entitled to my opinion. My opinion is that he owes us an apology and an explanation. I will not give it up until he does.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Give it up? What he said was very rude and uncalled for. He is supossed to be representing Roxy and what he said makes Roxy look like crap. I am entitled to my opinion. My opinion is that he owes us an apology and an explanation. I will not give it up until he does.

Well his opinion is he doesn't seem to want to give u one. so stfu.

Originally posted by MikeMc

OH GOD FORBID ROXY CLOSES DOWN~!. . .WHERE ARE ALL THE JUICED OUT WANNA BE SF SATURDAY HEADS GONNA GO~!?. . .:laugh: . . .:idea:

I'm not a juicehead... and im not a wanna be sf saturday head, and I like Roxy.:confused:

NOT a juicer either but tell me that isnt the prodominent crowd at Roxy Fridaze now a daze. . .NOT FEELIN it. . .that's why I stopped doin that party, see u Friday @ Hubert St. . .RONIN's a MESS, remeber me now hahahaha I seen u 2 weeks ago by the bathrooms. . .see ya next week kid. . .:eek:

NOT a juicer either but tell me that isnt the prodominent crowd at Roxy Fridaze now a daze. . .NOT FEELIN it. . .that's why I stopped doin that party, see u Friday @ Hubert St. . .RONIN's a MESS, remeber me now hahahaha I seen u 2 weeks ago by the bathrooms. . .see ya next week kid. . .:eek:

yeah bra i know who you are... it took me a min to remember lol

deep dish on the 16th!

Yer damn SKIPPY 10-? got the flyer in my car if u dont believe me and I got a scanner right next to me. . .what what, DEF HOLLA AT ME FOR THIS BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE A WHITE NIGHT ROBBIE. . .woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~@!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yer damn SKIPPY 10-? got the flyer in my car if u dont believe me and I got a scanner right next to me. . .what what, DEF HOLLA AT ME FOR THIS BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE A WHITE NIGHT ROBBIE. . .woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~@!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

werd :cool: