Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club PLanet - OLD school going way back

Originally posted by thehacker

how old is that flash movie?

lol 2000 and it was da 1st silliness i did while on my lunch break...hehe.

Mr Crackorn, havent sen ya in a while, u gonan come by Saturdays pah-tie?

Haha Xxlea.....people always pointing to my corner :)

Originally posted by misskittie

Yea, you made that in like December of 2000. I remember when you first posted to all of us about it. Maybe Ill try and dig upthat post if possible.

*im getting choked up*

seems like 8 billion yrs ago!

Wow...seems like a different lifetime.

One of the handful of S&D nights I went to and I remember how touched I was but what ya did, Myrlin.

Thanks for the reminder of a bygone one might say..gentler era.

Glad I popped my nose in here and caught this.

-Oo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

i still remember when you made that....and I defintely remember where we all were when they dropped it...

in a circle under the ball, with you jumpin about 5 feet in the air...as i said that night, I have never seen anyone as happy as you were when it was dropped:D

thanks for the memories Claud.....:cool:

Originally posted by az-tec

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

i still remember when you made that....and I defintely remember where we all were when they dropped it...

in a circle under the ball, with you jumpin about 5 feet in the air...as i said that night, I have never seen anyone as happy as you were when it was dropped:D

thanks for the memories Claud.....:cool:

Yup, I'll never forget Claudio sprinting to the middle of the dancefloor. Classic....

memories, most of them hazy,all one hundred percent amazing, my introduction to the entire club scene was with all you guys in the corner of twilo, chillen on the stairs, playin around with photons, and ive never looked back, I never got to really know most of ya, and its a lot harder now that im down here in delaware, but whenever i go home, i see the same faces wherever i go, and it keeps those twilo memories always present in the back of my mind....

See y'all under the Ball!!!!!

-_-MiKeY-_-

Originally posted by kitty19

too fuckin cute!! now get back to tweaking that other board! ;)

hey kitty whats up

u were one of the first people i met from the board at tunnel remember?

how are u

damn i miss looking forward to s&d every month :(

Thats crazy!! Damn memories haunting me. I must have just missed that when it came out. Too bad I was only starting to get into the CP scene during the last few months of Twilo. That is one thing I regretted, not meeting more people from CP earlier.

Damn, about 20 minutes before that came on, I musta ate my 11 pill and then, Stephanie comes up to me saying she wants to leave. I convince her to let me say good bye and thank you to everyone and then.......SASHA DROPPED IT! I ripped my coat off and tossed it and my purse clear across the room!!!! It was like we were totally lifted. And Claudio, with his Santa hat, sprung off the friggin speaker like a leap frog and went absolutely balistic!!!

If I remember correctly it was Claudio, Andy, Alby, Steve, myself and either Dee or Pharoah. I cant remember....But boy, that was one of the best nights!!!!