Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Quoth

I'm officially blaming you for the rampant misuse of the interjection "FAWWWWKIN" in every other word on this board...

I believe (correct me if i'm wrong) you started it with LINA FAAWWWWWWKKKKIIINNNNNN BINA... and it just grew from there...

lol... nice job...BABY!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .actually I'm gonna take credit for this one . . . I used to use the term "rawk rawk rawk" all the time . . and that lends itself well to changing one letter to make it "fawk" instead of "rawk" . . .yeah .. . . ...BABY!

You have to be kidding... Rawk Rawk Rawk in itself is a great catch phrase, but you've got to be kidding if you think you're getting credit for FAWWWWWKKKIN as a mid-word interjection...BABY!

Originally posted by joeg

I'm officially blaming you for the rampant misuse of the interjection "FAWWWWKIN" in every other word on this board...

I believe (correct me if i'm wrong) you started it with LINA FAAWWWWWWKKKKIIINNNNNN BINA... and it just grew from there...

lol... nice job...BABY!

Sorry there doughboy.

but i am the one and only originator of just purely...

LINAFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNBINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go ask her. ;)

Originally posted by joeg

so who is responsible for FAAAWWWWWKKKKIIINNNNN?

Its so not you phunkmasterphlex...

tell you what.

search the archives for in and around october 19th,2001 or whenever the Vicious at Exit shit was and see what i wrote...it was either LinaFUCKKKKKKKKKKKIIINNNNNNNNBINA or LINAFAWKINGGGGGGGBINA...in some thread...if u cant find it dont worry i will. Im good with CP's useless search engine i know the tricks. ;)

Originally posted by quoth, 8 million years ago:

damn after a well worth it hour wait in line cause im lame and dont have any Exit hookups, I git in there JUSTTTTTTTT IN TIME FOR THE MEETUP. I noticed Scott Finnesse (sorry if i spelled yer name wrong) and that was it..luckily he knew what some other CP looked like and then BAM!!!!!!! led me to the meetup in which i met SexybabyD, who gave one crazyyyyyyyyyyy ass hug and a typical " OMG u DO!!! look like wes Borland of Limp Bizkit comment" hehe, then i got prolly the best hug allllllllllllllll night from none other than...LINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKINNNNNNNNNNN BINAAAAAAAAAAAAA which definitely mad my night. XTCGSPOT-yer a great dude and a lucky man i tell ya...member what i told u when u were leavin and stick with it, its sumen mad special. GLOWDANCER-damn, where do i begin? I got an immediate vibe from u when i met u that this was gonna be one incredible night and u surely made my night with yer presence and company and i thank u for that(see, i told u that i can give complements hehe ) umm, who else? RANDALL16- damn yer a tall girl but a veryyyyy nice one a pleasure to meet u. Msoprano13- haha bro awesome to finnaly meet the man with the cool sig pic. GGFELLA- hey u made it see, being at work stressin to get out of there wasnt all that bad now was it? RONIMESS- bro, i cant belive u and sexybabyd left me out of yer posts hehe but nah pleasure to meet u man. umm i think i met TONYTHELOVER as well. But damn who the hell can forget quoth yelling at the top his lungs LINAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKIN BINAAAAAAAA or when i was tryin to find CP people i just said fuck it and yelled to the top of my lungs like a dick...CLUBBBBBBBBLANNNNNET...and yet....mad people howled and screamed which let me know where they were so it wasnt too bad hehe. Sorry for those i forgot to mention but hit me up if i left u out but for the most part i had oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gooooooooooooood fuckin time and meeting everyone was definitely the highlight of a progressive, uplifting night of trance by Johnny Vicious, Hope to see u all real soon to have yet, another great night. Now, it is time for sleep so GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

so who the hell started fawkin... I want answers damnit!

hahah, btw, qouth, I forgot you're a web borlin lookin motherfucker, hahahaha.