Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
danfury

Sound Factory Classic ID from 98/99

What was the name of the song JP used to play....it was a remix of a alternative song........... it went "whoaa o o o o.......COme on and Dance .........Come on and Dance...............

he used to play it during the shows all the time.

Originally posted by djdanfury

What was the name of the song JP used to play....it was a remix of a alternative song........... it went "whoaa o o o o.......COme on and Dance .........Come on and Dance...............

he used to play it during the shows all the time.

i know its a remix of a steve miller song, and i have it on a mixed cd......cant think of the name at the moment

BG

Originally posted by misk

...come on and dance....come on and dance.....

well the night is fallin...and the music's callin...and u've got to get down to SwiNgToWn....:D

i remember the show now that he put on to that song......he had a dancer dressed up as a little school girl riding one of those horses with the springs. She was licking a huge lolli pop .....and then Jon Trainer started to strip her down.....and u know the rest ...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djdanfury

i remember the show now that he put on to that song......he had a dancer dressed up as a little school girl riding one of those horses with the springs. She was licking a huge lolli pop .....and then Jon Trainer started to strip her down.....and u know the rest ...:laugh: :laugh:

it's always the same ending!!! ;):laugh: