Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT vs. ROXY FRIDAYS

OK my girlfriend's little bro is turning 18 and I'm taking him to his first club on 3/15. Can anyone here tell me what's going on at either Exit or Roxy that night. I assume JV still spins at Roxy but not sure who's at Exit now that Draper is gone.

Also, can someone hook me up with a guestlist and/or comps for this nite at either place.

I would much rather take him to SF to hear Ink on 4/5 but he wants to go on his bday weekend! UGH

Any info is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee

OK my girlfriend's little bro is turning 18 and I'm taking him to his first club on 3/15. Can anyone here tell me what's going on at either Exit or Roxy that night. I assume JV still spins at Roxy but not sure who's at Exit now that Draper is gone.

Also, can someone hook me up with a guestlist and/or comps for this nite at either place.

I would much rather take him to SF to hear Ink on 4/5 but he wants to go on his bday weekend! UGH

Any info is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

SMOKEE

Smokeeeee I know who you are hehe..im robyn's brother (clubgirl) take him to vinyl.... :) if not go to SF

dave

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

...exit gets too crowded...

Exit definitely has not been crowded since Tiesto..

But either way, at Exit, Victor Dinaire is spinning on the main floor. At Roxy, it's Mr. Johnny Vicious himself. The Roxy crowd is better looking, cleaner, better smelling, and nicer. Johnny Vicious is, well, you know, Johnny Vicious :D however Victor Dinaire can hold his own as well. So basically as far as music is concerned, either place has a nice night to offer.. the environment at Roxy is just a lot better, but that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by codica3

But either way, at Exit, Victor Dinaire is spinning on the main floor. At Roxy, it's Mr. Johnny Vicious himself. The Roxy crowd is better looking, cleaner, better smelling, and nicer. Johnny Vicious is, well, you know, Johnny Vicious :D however Victor Dinaire can hold his own as well. So basically as far as music is concerned, either place has a nice night to offer.. the environment at Roxy is just a lot better, but that's just my opinion.

Post-Whore is BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacK!

Originally posted by codica3

Sorry I had to correct myself I didn't realize you asked what was going on for the 15th not this week.. that's my bad.. I think I saw somewhere Edgar V.? I'm not sure on that though.

for that weekend def go to Roxy or Vinyl... depending on his taste in music... vicious at roxy and tenaglia at vinyl ... exit sucks unless someone good is there... the vibe at exit isn't what it used to be nor is the crowd but i still like the actual club itself. i love large clubs with rooms for me to wander in and out of ... i've been going to roxy nonstop since it's seXy opened but i actually promo for exit:confused:

i'm actually on strike with exit (asian promoters get no respect)

so my opinion is biased .. but i think the rest of teh board can back me up when i say that exit sux

Since its your girlfriends little brother who's turning 18, tell him he is invited to the roxy in as my guest. Tell him to bring a friend also. It'll be a nice way to break his 18th birthday. Call Scott at the Roxy and tell him bob g said to put him and his friend on his guest list. He can verify it with me. He won"t be disapointed. bob

Originally posted by spikesnj

Smokeeeee I know who you are hehe..im robyn's brother (clubgirl) take him to vinyl.... :) if not go to SF

dave

Dave...what's up bro? Trust me, I would much rather take him to Vinyl but I figured I would take him there after I showed him some of the more commercial spots. Once he goes to Vinyl, he'll never wanna go to Roxy or Exit again...lol

How come u weren't at One51 for Robyn's bday????

SMOKEE

Originally posted by BobG

Since its your girlfriends little brother who's turning 18, tell him he is invited to the roxy in as my guest. Tell him to bring a friend also. It'll be a nice way to break his 18th birthday. Call Scott at the Roxy and tell him bob g said to put him and his friend on his guest list. He can verify it with me. He won"t be disapointed. bob

Thanks for the offer BobG...may I ask how you're affiliated with Roxy???

This is a smart move on your part...comp the kid on his first experience and he's sure to come back!

But I'm really supposed to call the club and tell them u told me to call????? Sounds strange!

Thanks again!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by spikesnj

Smokee, he's the head promoter- its all good.

What da fuck is up kid...never see ur name around here anymore...do u still talk to my sister RObyn and Chris

dave

Well since they don't go out much anymore and neither do I...I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I guess we're getting old...lol...I'm in the same boat as them...saving money for my wedding and looking to buy a house next year.

I did see them at One51 for Robyn's bday and I was going to go to Metro next week for Chris' bday but I gotta take this kid to an 18+ party...ughhhhhhhhhhh

We never actually met before did we?? I don't think we have but if so, just blame it on the weed...lmaooooooooo

SMOKEE