Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Last Attempt: Talla 2xlc @ Level RollCall

djdekan

Well this is it, if no one ends up going to see this guy I have lost my respect for the board and will NEVER Post Again. This guy is Responsible for the George Acosta's, The Edgar V's, The David Padilla's, Well You Name It any German Trance DJ in the world. He is a great guy, loves the music, loves the people, throws down a nasty show and produces some of the best music out there.

Ill Be there @ level Saturday from start To finish. Anyone Else?

Originally posted by djdekan

Well this is it, if no one ends up going to see this guy I have lost my respect for the board and will NEVER Post Again. This guy is Responsible for the George Acosta's, The Edgar V's, The David Padilla's, Well You Name It any German Trance DJ in the world. He is a great guy, loves the music, loves the people, throws down a nasty show and produces some of the best music out there.

I AM GOING, SEE YA THERE....:blank:

Damn can't make it already have plans, but don't stop posting damn it, lol.

Talla is good, I heard him spin on the same night with Padilla in September I believe it was not sure now at Shadow aka Liquid's pretty damn good party.....

I'm sure he'll spice it up at LEVEL have fun....

MikeyD Con't your recovery, you gotta prepare for the body bag sale shit, we r gonna have our work cut out for us, I think a lot of rollerbladers are going to dropping like flies....:D:eek: :eek:

I'm into Talla, I might drop in.

This thread brings up a valid point, why do you take a break before WMC? You should be out and about, so it becomes second nature, and you can reach the ultimate goal of 100 hours of no sleep.

talla, huh ? or did someone say :cheese: ?

This guy is Responsible for the George Acosta's, The Edgar V's, The David Padilla's, Well You Name It any German Trance DJ in the world.

:laugh: if thats not an endorsement to go out to level than i dont know what the fuck is ??

I thought you weren't going to post anymore???? :confused: You know some where deep down you love us all.. Come on express yourself!! :love:

Originally posted by djdekan

Yes, having fun at Pete’s expense . perhaps he did leave himself open, too a bit of ridicule. I won’t attempt to sit here and defend Pete’s post. I thought it was out of line, and told him as much. however, these various post I read. add a sense of legitimacy, to his previous statements. surely we have other, more intriguing things to discuss.

2 things!!!

Firstly if any one wants guestlist - mail me at: mail@purpleindigo.com

secondly, does any one know who this djduchovony is???

He is really starting to grip my shit!!!!!!

Here is Saturdays line up:

Saturday 9th March

pimp-djs & purpleindigo in association with Level present:

Decandance

Mezzanine & Level 6

Hard Uplifting House

DJ Lee Cakebread (UK)

Rhyan Paul (UK) - old school speed garage set

Room 1235

Trance

Talla 2XLC

Ariel Baund

Blue Room

Hip Hop

Tom Laroc

Comp Admission with RSVP email

See you there!!!!

purple - im sure you've heard of me ! i am a tv actor turned horrible dj. i left my award winning tv series to become a movie actor and i failed. as a dj i can get gigs by my name alone ala complete losers like traci lords & perry farrel, even though i can barely beat match and when i try to key mix - well never even mind that. my musical selection includes gabber, hardcore, speed garage, cheesey 98 style anthem trance, and deep dark ambient. when you hear me mix these styles you are gonna leave a changed person forever. if you would book me for the gigs you promote you could quite possibley own miami. dont sleep on dj duchovony.

Originally posted by djduchovony

purple - im sure you've heard of me ! i am a tv actor turned horrible dj. i left my award winning tv series to become a movie actor and i failed. as a dj i can get gigs by my name alone ala complete losers like traci lords & perry farrel, even though i can barely beat match and when i try to key mix - well never even mind that. my musical selection includes gabber, hardcore, speed garage, cheesey 98 style anthem trance, and deep dark ambient. when you hear me mix these styles you are gonna leave a changed person forever. if you would book me for the gigs you promote you could quite possibley own miami. dont sleep on dj duchovony.

Ah,, Dude?? You're weird! :eek: