Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quick! Where is a free party on Thursday?

Originally posted by magilicuti

You guys are awesome, definently gonna think about those. I actually have been wanting to check out SPA for awhile. Laine they aren't gonna give me shit about the list are they? And how come you aren't replying to my pm? :(

SPA is gorgeous as well...though the thursday nite party if heavily populated with a gay and trannie crowd (if u dont mind that)...i would save SPA for a saturday nite if anything...and come to well u know where....2morrow ;)

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

See unlike 2 people that are replying I am telling you about good parties. And Etienne if I remember correctly you were never at SPA thursday you HOMOPHOB!

Our lists are on point I will be at Centro as usual!

:laugh: :laugh: im not a homophob sillie, in fact i have gay friends....hey and im not bashing SPA i was just informing Mag of the crowd ;) ...the whole truth and nothing but the truth....all the parties mentioned are great...and correction, i never went to SPA that one thursday

Peave Love Unity Respect

Mag you know the deal!!

E you'll never learn :laugh:

what will i never learn...will u teach me :confused:

bwahahahahahahahahaha.....its funny how i cant even help out a club patron without being barked at...

hey maybe i'll stop by Centro after SCOPA to say hi

yea ok :blown:

Well yes I will school you really quick..

HE ASKED FOR A FREE PARTY

hmmmmm seems like someone was pimping reduced admission for friends. Cut it out will ya!

I'm not a pimp!....sheeesh i wish a was though...is that what u were going to *aheem* "school me on"

o and SCOPA is free b4 10 :idea:

Mag you know the deal!!

i just want some info on some more roxy cards Laine! I can't use mine unless my friends come along... atleast 1 or 2, please :D

1 would do me ALOT of good.

and she does have a point, i did ask for a free party

Originally posted by magilicuti

i just want some info on some more roxy cards Laine! I can't use mine unless my friends come along... atleast 1 or 2, please :D

1 would do me ALOT of good.

and she does have a point, i did ask for a free party

well yea u did ask for a free one...i was informed that could b arranged :)....let me know if u wanna come, cause im not gonna talk about it on here anymore

thanks