Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U.........

This one is E Z this week. My huge F U goes to two things:

1) All the fuckin' herbs and squids now present on this board that have made it so juvenile and lame....FUCK YOU!!!!

2) To the managers and owners of XS.......You know why, enuff said. FUCK YOU......no TEO T, NO J B R or BIG SAL for that matter!!!!!!!!! I know it isn't a big deal but I am making my point!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

This one is E Z this week. My huge F U goes to two things:

1) All the fuckin' herbs and squids now present on this board that have made it so juvenile and lame....FUCK YOU!!!!

2) To the managers and owners of XS.......You know why, enuff said. FUCK YOU......no TEO T, NO J B R or BIG SAL for that matter!!!!!!!!! I know it isn't a big deal but I am making my point!!!!!!!!!!

BIG FU to all the new SQUIDS........(see clubkitty..hahhahaha j/k).......jbr.....what happened???

Originally posted by laurie619

I HAD A GREAT WEEK...but I guess my "FU" also goes to the fucken people that take this board serious and get offended by what you say…FUCK YOU :mad: FUCK YOU :mad: FUCK YOU :mad: FUCK YOU

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you usually one of those people? :confused:

MY BIG FU GOES TO THE FUCKER WHO BROKE INTO MY CAR LAST NIGHT AND STOLE MY RADIO, AND BROKE MY CONSUL AROUND THE RADIO, ON TOP OF THAT ATTEMPTED TO STEAL MY CAR, THE RIPPED THE FREAKIN IGNITION COVER OFF, THEY DID MORE DAMAGE THEN MY FREAKIN RADIO WAS WORTH

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Emmitt

BIG FU to all the new SQUIDS........(see clubkitty..hahhahaha j/k).......jbr.....what happened???

at least the squids i know don't post!!! haha!!! my FU is the same as JBR's......some of the newbies (notice i said SOME....so don't everyone get offended).........are soo fucking annoying.....can't we take votes and ban some of these losers from the boards????? :confused:

lisa :bounce:

btw: when are we going to have a meet-up??

My FU goes to my ulcer, causing me not to drink for a little while, the stress from my situation got to be too much, I guess!!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

JBR nice Avatar.......Do they have a Blumkin or Teabag one?

My boy actually received a blumpkin and has it on video

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

It's all about loyalty. I'll talk to you over the weekend or next meetup about it!

JBR--Unfortunately not too many people know what LOYALTY is

As far as my FU--I really have none, picked up the Beamer last week, Im working today and getting ready to get mangled in Seaside tomorrow--Al in a good week....

Fuck my EX GF who still thinks we r gOing Out....(even thO it's been ova 4 a long ass time) she keeps askin me questions about y im still talkin 2 her best friend .... u knO y bitch cauz i FUCKED HER!!!!!!!!!!!LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!

Ooo n FUCK U 2 all the pussies in my school !!!

GROW SOME BALLS MUTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!

:bigfinger :bigfinger:bigfinger

~This SATURDAY ST.Patty's Day Parade in South Amboy... I gettin sauced!!!:D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

FU to wisdom teeth and surgery!!!!! :mad:

This HURTS sooooooo bad!!!!!! :( :( :(

AND I can't go to DT tonight cause i'm still so ruined :cry:

OMG, I had that done a few years ago, I oculdnt eat solid foods 4 a month! I know your pain!

My FU goes to "EZ Pass" for sending me 6 tickets in the same day for GOD KNOWS WHY. I have EZpass and it is working, but yet I get six tickets. What a pain in the ass:mad: