Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst of....

vicman

worst set:

john creamer, way back after lawler??? not after satoshi (b/c i wasn't here for that)

worst restaurant:

i've never been a fan of afterwords, but i'm not sure if i can say that's the worst, but it's pretty bad

worst cp name:

pgiddy, or jasontowns, or shadygroove, or ravermania

worst venue (in the dc area):

shady's apt

:D

Zaguero - I feel your pain! Last year while trying to get my car registered the "customer service" people down at the DMV told me to forge the signature of the guy who sold me the car. "They aren't signature experts down there." Direct Quote! :eek:

Other worsts?

Heaven gets worst bathrooms. I've never seen the upstairs toilets make it through the entire night without overflowing.

Worst food? So many to choose from! I hate Lauriol plaza - they are expensive and their food is mediocre at best. Jyoti (Indian) in Adam's Morgan is expensive, their food sux and they burn their Naan every time! Cafe Asia puts way too much oil in their dishes, but their sushi is good. Overpriced, but good. My main complaint w/ all DC food is that you pay a premium for mediocre food with crappy service! AND they dumb down all the spicy foods. I can't get a freakn' spicy dish in DC for my life!

Worst gym? The one I go to almost every day. Bally's on 21st and L. It is in the basement, has zero ventilation, is always too hot and smells like ass AND half their machines are always broken!

Glow has the worst sound system and dance floor. Even w/ ear plugs my ears hurt and after a night on concrete, my back and knees feel like hell!

DC as as city overall has the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I come from the land of Nordstrom's where sales people are nice and helpful and don't glare at you for asking questions.

CVS is the worst drug store I've ever been in. Cashiers w/ attitudes, crap in the aisles, always out of stock, overpriced and on every freakn corner in DC!

Safeway gets worst grocery store. Horrible produce, no product variety, long lines, high prices, no parking. God I hate the grocery stores in DC!

Sprint gets worst cellular service. In the heart of DC, I can't get a signal. They screwed up my initial order, double charged my account. They've screwed up my bill every single month I've been with them and I've spent HOURS on the phone w/ their barely literate customer service people!

Hmmm, I think that's it for now. Why do I live here again?

Originally posted by MadamMillie

worst set:

john creamer, way back after lawler??? not after satoshi (b/c i wasn't here for that)

worst restaurant:

i've never been a fan of afterwords, but i'm not sure if i can say that's the worst, but it's pretty bad

worst cp name:

pgiddy, or jasontowns, or shadygroove, or ravermania

worst venue (in the dc area):

shady's apt

Shady do you want to take this one? Please set forth the wrath and defend out honor.......

worst set:

it was the day b4 lawler...he came on after pappa.

hmm...worst set in buzz..hmm...hmmmmm....

worst club...hands down is casava in adams morgan. the only reason i even know about this place is because i used to live above it. the music sucks the crowd sucks the drinks suck the bathrooms suck the lighting sucks

there is nothing about this place that does not SUCK.

remember the 2 different shootings that happened in adams morgan last a few summers ago? both times they started as fights from within this place.

i may be a little biased against this place-since, as i said, i lived above it for 3 years. the bass from their shitty sound system used to vibrate my apartment four nites a week, and someone would try and charge me/check my id as i was trying to go home.

in fact-i think that the adams morgan community is trying to force the place out of business.

...enough ranting...

worst set:

Is it me, or Creamer seems to be the worst DJ in terms of working the crowd. I've seen him 4 times and never once i saw him smile, wave, even glance at the crowd. He doesnt seem to be very friendly. Too bad, cause i do like his music.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Is it me, or Creamer seems to be the worst DJ in terms of working the crowd. I've seen him 4 times and never once i saw him smile, wave, even glance at the crowd. He doesnt seem to be very friendly. Too bad, cause i do like his music.

It's cause he's a super bad ass and he knows it. :D

I do agree w/ ya on that. He could look up and crack a smile every once in a while. But gaaaaaaaaaaawdaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, he dropped some wicked shit when he finished up after Satoshi. I'm still looking for this one track he dropped that had this male dude talking and one line was "Fuck you for letting you fuck me". Or something like that. Madness!

oh..wait...

worst bathrooms - anyone goto 'the edge' when they were 'remodeling'? one week there was a piece of plywood for a door to the stall. next week there was no plywood...and no toilets!! just holes in the ground. oh yeah-and no running water., talk about sanitary - there were fucked up ravers (you know how people would get at the edge) puking and shitting into a dank hole in the floor...with no door or water to wash themselves.

pretty nasty...

holi canoli...geee...im sorry eveyone i sense hostilty here...but its ok to vent...so now its my turn to fill u in on my crap:

worst gym: bally's L street ( i hated going there even in the morning and the front door person was rude as hell so i was rude to her also)

worst wait on a line to get into a club: glow

worst guest list 'cos you never know when they cloise it even if u get there 30 mins before 11: glow

worst supermarket chain: giant..no matter where it is, it feels ghetto

worts supermarket: safeway in capitol hill

worst place to get gas: anywhere in DC...it so frigging expensive..at least Alexandria its $1.09 a gallon

worst apt compolex to live: mine, 3 burned cars in the parking lot in the past month and a hlaf, and 1 apt also caught fire...wtf is that about? i'm fucking miving to fucking MD after the ^@#$%#$ lease expires...

worst drug store: cvs & rite aid in silver springs off east-west highway

worst place to try to find parlking: all of dc..either there is no parking or there is a meter or you get a fucking ticket...

worst restaurant staff: sommers

grrrrrrrrrrr......

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nautilus60

when medway was here, the guy looked all serious and shit, like he didnt want to be there at all..i got sick of him,and he was playing the same shit that we had been hearing at Buzz like for the past month or so, his fucking set was so predictable...

I remember during Creamer's set, he had turned around to dig through his crate. All of a sudden, Satoshi jumps up and starts fucking with the EQ's and jumping up and down and clapping and smiling and pumping up the crowd. Creamer turns around and comes back w/ this "What the fuck are you doing, jackkass?" look on his face. I wish I could've gotten a picture. Classic comedy. You've got Satoshi the joker up there smiling and jumping up and down. And you've got Creamer the straight man wondering where the hell this guy came from.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's cause he's a super bad ass and he knows it. :D

I do agree w/ ya on that. He could look up and crack a smile every once in a while. But gaaaaaaaaaaawdaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, he dropped some wicked shit when he finished up after Satoshi. I'm still looking for this one track he dropped that had this male dude talking and one line was "Fuck you for letting you fuck me". Or something like that. Madness!

I didnt catch this track at Buzz (even though i was there), but I remember him dropping it at the Zulu rave in New Orleans and i asked people if anyone knew it, but noone did. When you find it let me know.

I'm still looking for this one track he dropped that had this male dude talking and one line was "Fuck you for letting you fuck me". Or something like that. Madness!

i remember when he dropped that one, i closed down the place that night so i caught his whole set, it was very good.

On a totally unrelated topic, there's a track on this Satoshi set I'm listening to. It's got a male vocal speaking as well, and it says:

"Dancing next to speakers, I feel you. Crawling on the floor, after you." Or something like that. Mighty, mighty dark tune w/ some bounce to it. Diggin' this one too. Anyone know what this one is?

On a totally unrelated topic, there's a track on this Satoshi set I'm listening to. It's got a male vocal speaking as well, and it says:

"Dancing next to speakers, I feel you. Crawling on the floor, after you." Or something like that. Mighty, mighty dark tune w/ some bounce to it. Diggin' this one too. Anyone know what this one is?

If I had to take a guess, it would be that the title was "I'm watching you" or something, cause the dude has said that about 50 times in the tune, now.

I'm beginning to wonder, how come all these tracks w/ male vocals have like a stalker theme to them, while whispy female vocals deal with lovey dovey type things, while the diva vocals always deal with "You're a pig, get the fuck out of my face" type subjects? :confused:

Hmmmm....

Worst driver: Millie

Worst place to be a bird: Anywhere near Millie

Worst set of ears cause I dug Creamer's set: Millie's

:tongue:

i am sooooooooo not a bad driver...just ask krish. and i remember YOU letting my drive your treasured car once upon a time...

who cares about birds anyways...

you didn't dig creamer's set THAT night, but the SATOSHI set...and besides, you were prolly too incapacitated to tell a good set anyway:rolleyes: