Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt

Everyone is going late - but doesn't anyone want to know who is the opening DJ is? My boyfriend wants to go late too but I want to go early - so what would help our problem would be for someone to please tell me who the opening DJ is so I may convince him to go early.

Thank you for your assistance.

Originally posted by keyies

Everyone is going late - but doesn't anyone want to know who is the opening DJ is? My boyfriend wants to go late too but I want to go early - so what would help our problem would be for someone to please tell me who the opening DJ is so I may convince him to go early.

Thank you for your assistance.

unfortunately noone knows who the opening DJ is:(

People close to Danny dont even know.....

Im doin the late thing, cause last year I got there at like 1 and sat on line for liek 1 1/2 hours.... and it was absolutely mobbed inside....Deep Dish was amazing, and Danny was...well DANNY:)

I stayed till close, and the best part of the night was from 7am on..when it emptied a little and you had room to dance...

thats why I want to go at 6am, cause Im goin for DT....and thats when i feel the best music is...6am on......

I am still trying to figure out a good time to go. I do want to see the opening secret DJ, but I also want to be there towards the end when DT lets loose. I also don't think I will be able to last the entire time. Hmmmm....decisions, decisions.

All u fello Vinyl peeps have a blast tonight. Wish I could Make it but I'm leaving for Panama city @ 8am for Spring Break......OOOOhhhhhhh.....YYYYeeeeeeaaaahhh!!!!!!! This one is gonna be a long night as usuall and u know Tenaglia has some more tricks up his sleeve. Let me konw how good....no.. great it was. My guess for this mistery DJ is gonna be ....who am I kidding i have no clue.

Be Yourself.

Originally posted by ronalds

so we are trying to keep Vinyl a secret, sort of like the bat cave.

ok i see your point.

ok well im going with people from CP so whatever. I'm gonna find out anyway... Thanx for your help :blown:

Originally posted by klohe

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOOOOOO!!!!! I hate drunks in clubs! :mad:

ditto ... as for me i will be myself

if anybody cares i'll be the filipino dude with blonde hair, blue eyes/oakleys depending on the time of night, and white ufo's mebbe.. i like being comfy, i dance so much better. :)

so no clue on the opener huh?