Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Free Before Midnight At Exit

This saturday all ladies are admitted in for free before midnight. No flyers or guestlists. Spinning on the main floor is New Jerseys own ANTHONY NERO.

Afterhours is with JUNIOR VASQUEZ. It's also 18 to enter and 21 to drink. EXIT on saturdays has become pretty good so come down and check it out. See you saturday

Originally posted by BobG

This saturday all ladies are admitted in for free before midnight. No flyers or guestlists. Spinning on the main floor is New Jerseys own ANTHONY NERO.

Afterhours is with JUNIOR VASQUEZ. It's also 18 to enter and 21 to drink. EXIT on saturdays has become pretty good so come down and check it out. See you saturday

i definitely don't believe this to be true...every time i have been to exit and they claimed something would be free it didnt happen...exit has definitely gone downward in the past 6 months...it has turned into a pathetic club for 25 year old guys to hook up with 18 year old girls....

Originally posted by binoyshah

Marvesi drove this club into the F'IN Ground!! And the Free before midnight shit is DEF not gonna happen, sorry to say, something will get fucked up as usual. Just My Opinion

yeah, you gotta keep a place as big as Exit in check. . .or else it ends up how it is now. . .:blank:. Maybe there will be some changes soon. . .hopefully?

Actually, Exit has noticed its own shortcomings lately and the new set of promoters have been doing an awesome job turning it around thus far. They've fired cheesewhiz draper and the new Friday party is bringing in real talent now (and I'm not a promoter so if any one of you freaks on me about it I'll hit you. quit whining). They've already had Tiesto, Max Graham and Dave Ralph in there and Christopher Lawrence and Edgar V are starting off a huge list of true talent to come in. The crowd is beginning to diversify as well. The plan is to bring the talent and let that speak for itself and bring in the musically-oriented crowd. Granted this will take time and patience but I see it starting to work already. Have a little optimism on this one. I don't know about Saturday though I'm sure Vasquez can't be anything less than great, but certainly Fridays are going the right way.

Its funny that the best venue in nyc also has the worst staff.

Exit has done nothing but lie to club goers. They abusively don't give a shit about there customers. To exit a customer is never rite and they treat people like shit because they think they can.

But guess what ?

They will have there liqueur license pulled if they don't be more careful. It can Easley be done. They have pissed way to many people off. They have even fucked with people that can basically bankrupt there club threw lawsuits. Keep an eye on exit its going to be funny over the next 2 years.

I for one do not support exit and never will.

Hey..I'm one of the Saturday promoters at Exit...I was outside till 1:30 and watched them let every single girl in for free right up until 12:00 on the dot...There is no question about it..I was there..We are gonna turn the Exit party around so that everyone can enjoy the amazing venue...Come by and check it out for yourself...Let the people control the party

what up cats, u all gettin ready for sat!!! i have some special guests flyng on in tomorrow. they r djs n producers, so i will have some sick ass surpises. im not gonna some much but that i promise u this, it will be a nite of music that u will not forget, i so promise!!!!i will be dropping me new REMIX of ULTRA NATEs FREE, and PURPLE SHADOW< my own track, for those who say nero dont produce> also my dallas crew is gonna be in the housealso i will be dropping there tracks this week at 2 n 2 30 jus watch.n listen..... meet up 5 30 outside the dj booth by the glass door, near that speaker stack ok

see u all sat have a great fri ill see u all roxy for a pal of mine dustin ( d-fuse) and the man JV, then vinyl for mr DT

a nero:cool:

AND YES ITS TRUE