Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: roxy stage feggits

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ya know what... i take this thread rather personally(just look at my sig) so bg u fuckin pussy , why dont u come on down to roxy, and see how bad these "feggets" kick the shit outta u. and if at the end u can still talk, walk, or even breathe, then maybe u can think of talkin shit again, but until then...GET THE FUCK OUT U LITTLE COCKSUCKER

Originally posted by godfatherbam

hey ya know what... i take this thread rather personally(just look at my sig) so bg u fuckin pussy , why dont u come on down to roxy, and see how bad these "feggets" kick the shit outta u. and if at the end u can still talk, walk, or even breathe, then maybe u can think of talkin shit again, but until then...GET THE FUCK OUT U LITTLE COCKSUCKER

no thanx....twice at Roxy was enough for me

the second time was pathetic....as soon as JV leaves the decks all the kiddies peace out....Mike Macaluso ripped that place to shreds and no one was there to appreciate it...guess it was bedtime or something?

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

no thanx....twice at Roxy was enough for me

the second time was pathetic....as soon as JV leaves the decks all the kiddies peace out....Mike Macaluso ripped that place to shreds and no one was there to appreciate it...guess it was bedtime or something?

BG

Macs set was hot, and yeah alot of people left early.

You rip on the stage crew when most of us were there for the whole fucking Mac set . You are one bitter son of a bitch

Originally posted by hotchickie5

i have ten toes and i wipe my own ass...bg do u kno how to wipe ur ass yet or does ur mommy still help u with that

hahahahahahaha even jess can rip this kid to shreds...damn bro u just fucked with the wrong crowd....:laugh: (laughs quietly knowing what will come of this, and how unsuspecting this homo is)