Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ibclubbin

attn: roxy stage feggits

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Hey guys!! Anybody going to Platinum tonight? I'll be there...meetup behind the dj booth..sorry I meant cd player at 11:00.

HEhehehehe. BG you are just jelous because you can't be part of the stage crew. Foker.

and kettleone, you seriously need to shut your fucking mouth...all i ever hear you do is talk shit....bring your ass down to Platinum tomorrow night and then talk some shit....until then, you are KYforme and you and your boyfriends can fuck each other silly...

you fucking people......someone tries to bring something new to do to in jersey and you all want to tear it apart....FUCK YOU ALL.....if you had any respect for the club scene you would go, support, and try to help the club succeed in any way possible....if you have beef, tell the employees, tell the owner....dont sit here on a chat board and talk shit like a pussy

Follow your own advice you fucking tool.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Tunnelbandit, for instance... ;):tongue: (here we go, round 654)

This coming from a girl who doesn't have all her teeth and gets payed to stay in a cage.

"Im thirsty" says vixen

"get in the cage heffa" says Glow management

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

This coming from a girl who doesn't have all her teeth and gets payed to stay in a cage.

"Im thirsty" says vixen

"get in the cage heffa" says Glow management

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

LoL I knew I shouldn't have posted that and walked away :laugh: :laugh: I consider it I got off easy... no comments about my surgery or the resulting damage to my appearance for the time being :hey: I'll think up something witty later, I swear!