Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt B-day. . .

VERY NICE SET BY Danny 2nite. . .I wish I coulda stayed longer, but my ride was leaving. . .did anyone see danny's Michael Jackson(Heeee Heeee Glove). . .lol. . .I can't believe that he is 41 and still fcukin ish UP>~!. . .It's 7:45 right now and that place must be still PACKED and Vibin. . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Tennegs. . .it's all about DEEP DISH MARCH 16th(my 21st B-DAY) woooooooooooooooo. . .:eek:

Yeah, DT.........awesome

He was throwing some shit together that was confusing the hell out of me..............

Highlight had to be when he dropped Elements the Live at Space version..............

He also dropped Goin Thru It. You gotta be kidding me, I can't belive that track was dropped. Fuck it, I liked it.

All in all, besides the place being way too packed, DT made my night. Happy BDay bro. If I could only hold up I would still be there. I wonder what happened after about 8. Someone please give details.

Damn... I was about to post a review.

My friend and I got there around 2, made it past the coat check at 2:30. The place was packed, but not nearly as packed as it got to be around 6. The DJ from San Francisco (don't remember his name) was pretty good until around 3am, when Danny came on to say hello. After than, the guy wasn't so great... just me personally, I found his beats got really boring and repetitive. But Danny came on for good around 4, I think, and after that...

Wow.

Definitely the best I've ever seen DT (only seen him a few times, though). Every time I thought I was getting tired, he dropped something that made me forget everything. I stayed until about 9; the place was still pretty full, but there was getting to be enough room to dance without bumping into people. I really wanted to see him close out -- never have yet -- but my feet were just hurting too bad. Something about my dancing style -- a lot of bouncing.

Some of you might have seen me; I was the guy in baggy kakhis from Bang Bang and a grey Structure shirt, and Timberland walking shoes, bouncing from side to side and twisting my arms like a lunatic :D

What a night. There was a lot of love for Danny, too, and the best part is that he returns it. Whoever says that the Vinyl crowd is degenerating, I hope last night restored some of your faith. As long as DT is behind the decks....

Well...I gotta say, Danny played some good shit. Some interesting mixes, but certainly not his best. All is understood though, it was his birthday and all. He must have been extremely messed up on something. Can't blame him for that.

The funniest part of the night was when he was playing this Danny Howells track at around 8:30 or so. He had been playing Disco right before and this track finally got me up and moving again. So I am getting my groove on, as was the rest of the entire place, and then all of sudden, a huge skip kills the vibe for about ten seconds. Then back to normal. Then another huge skip, followed by another, and then another, and so on. He had to be on something, because he let that damn track go for another 2 minutes or so, skipping every 5 seconds.

Finally, he turns off the screwed up CD and the whole place begins to cheer. Danny responds by playing "Thank You For Being a Friend". And then apologizes for the CD and thanked everyone for understanding and hanging in there.

Wow...Danny IS human! Who knew?

All in all, a fun time as always.

INSANE...

just got home..closed it out at 12...

arrived at 6am....

from about 8-11 he was on such a tear, some of tyhe best I have ever heard him:)

he made my night at about 9:30 i think it was..he Dropped Lustral-Everytime into Everything Will Flow-London Suede...

2 of my all time 3 fav songs....it was all worth it righ there:D

Danny is just relentless....

and at 41, he is plain and simple THE MAN

Originally posted by az-tec

he made my night at about 9:30 i think it was..he Dropped Lustral-Everytime into Everything Will Flow-London Suede...

2 of my all time 3 fav songs....it was all worth it righ there:D

that would have so made my night...

He was throwing some shit together that was confusing the hell out of me..............

I hear ya... like all the samples from Green Velvet - Flash. Was that a different remix or was he just messing with us? I kept hoping to hear the full song...

I also liked the Timo Maas remix of Moby -- hadn't heard it before.

No one has mentioned the naked DJing!!! who knew we'd see the full tenaglia? oh well.

great night, particularly after about 6:00, better crowd, better tunes, just better. i loved when he stopped that track to start it over from the beginning becase it was "so fucking fierce" in his words.

Danny definitely seemed a bit loopy (more so than usual that is) but it was his birthday so who gives a fuck? Anyway, awesome night, i wish i coulda closed it, but about 9:30 my legs went to shit and it was over.

Originally posted by bsb2002

No one has mentioned the naked DJing!!! who knew we'd see the full tenaglia? oh well.

great night, particularly after about 6:00, better crowd, better tunes, just better. i loved when he stopped that track to start it over from the beginning becase it was "so fucking fierce" in his words.

Danny definitely seemed a bit loopy (more so than usual that is) but it was his birthday so who gives a fuck? Anyway, awesome night, i wish i coulda closed it, but about 9:30 my legs went to shit and it was over.

naked DJing??!?!?!1 what?? did i miss this? what time did this happen?

while he was playing "In and out of my life" at about 8:00 (post happy birthday) he stood up on something in the booth and danced around on it for a bit wearing -- well nothing actually. It was sorta disturbing, he later said that he did it on a dare. I have a feeling Mama had more fun than any of us at that party.

Originally posted by MikeMc

. . .watchin a little too much golden girls re runs. . .?:laugh: J/P:eek:

u mustve missed it bro....

Dannys cd skipped a bunch of times, he cut out of it....and came back in playing the golden glirls theme....lol

only him:D