Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you guys suck

everyone on this freakin board is a loser.....you guys take this toooo seriously a couple of my friends are on this and theyre like u guys ....when i talk to them i cant wait to make fun of how lame they are for using this ......YOU GUYS SUCKKKKKKK

Originally posted by minusacid

everyone on this freakin board is a loser.....you guys take this toooo seriously a couple of my friends are on this and theyre like u guys ....when i talk to them i cant wait to make fun of how lame they are for using this ......YOU GUYS SUCKKKKKKK

People who say "lame" sucks:tongue:

When your first posts are "Where can I score some crack" and "I'm a sexy biotch," what do you expect? A simple hello would have gotten you off on the right foot. And Nurse Glow is not lame. :rolleyes:

u guys are sooooo freakin lame seriously i cant believe they actually let losers like you into clubs bouncers should really be more picky.....

. . dude . . I got two words for you : Fuck You!! . . We're the lame ones? . . you seem to be quite eager to point that out to us while you're surfing through our supposedly "lame" convo's . . . . If they're so lame, why bother? . . .

u guys are sooooo freakin lame seriously i cant believe they actually let losers like you into clubs bouncers should really be more picky.....

Hmmm he's right guys! I DO suck! And apparently I'm pretty good at it too... hey I bet THAT'S why the bouncers let me in all the time!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: Well I need to go practice....make sure they'll let me into Webster Hall next week!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hmmm he's right guys! I DO suck! And apparently I'm pretty good at it too... hey I bet THAT'S why the bouncers let me in all the time!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: Well I need to go practice....make sure they'll let me into Webster Hall next week!

:eek: :eek:

Ya see - with comments like that, no wonder this old man's heart conks out so often!!

Originally posted by robocock

well frankly most people who use discussion boards regularly are lonely and weird individuals i wouldn't call them 'losers' though.

Really! Maybe back in the Good old days when computers were still used for Calculations and ran slower then shit, but today its a communication medium, and its sad that you think people are lonely and weird that use it. I have met some great people and have attained a plethora of information on music and the New York City Nightlife.

Originally posted by thehacker

so, let's see...

you registered and took the time to post...

just to tell us how lame we are...

uh...

yeah.

hey wait, i just might care...

wait... uh...

nope, sorry.

it's just not coming to me.

i just don't give a rat's ass.

"wait for it... wait for it.... ughh... no... I just don't care..." :D