Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The STUCK AT HOME ON SATURDAY bored to shizzang thread

OK, so my great plans to be recovered from wisdom teeth extraction FAILED miserably and I'm sitting here all high on hydrocodeine (and being that I've never gotten high before taking these pills is like riding a rollercoaster in space) and I wanna be out out out out!!!!

Is anyone else stuck home tonight?? Can someone come play chess with my swollen self cause I'm bored and lonely?? :(

Originally posted by roha3000

I'm stuck at home tonight too. Going to see DT last night with a cold made it a lot worse. Now I got a fever.

Hey Vixen where ya been? Haven't seen you in like 2 months.

Awww hope you have some nyquil handy! I have been down at school in DC lately, I was out this past weekend - I went to Exit actually, to support my boy Dave Ralph from DC :) That was my second time there... interesting. I'm going back to DC again tomorrow but I will be back in NY the 27th till April 2nd, we should meet up somewhere :) Where are ya usually these days?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey don't all of you stuck-ins for the night think that CP should have like, those little online board games?? :D

Romy I'm feelin ya on that one - i've been shut in all weekend too :(

I think Romy's got us all covered on that one with Online Scrabble...

Originally posted by bluewater

same here man, had to stay in cuz of lack of fundage... :( God i want a job BAD!!!

Lou (^_^)

you and me both, i need a jobbbbbbb

I seriously have like $5 to my name rite now

lets go job hunting lol:D :(

same here man, had to stay in cuz of lack of fundage... :( God i want a job BAD!!!

Lou (^_^)

Dude! I was gonna go to Baktun...

Then the "fuck that I'm not getting my ass up" side of my personality took over...

Cuddling up by my lonesome to my Moving Shadow Sampler... :laugh:

Originally posted by xpander

Dude! I was gonna go to Baktun...

Then the "fuck that I'm not getting my ass up" side of my personality took over...

Cuddling up by my lonesome to my Moving Shadow Sampler... :laugh:

Heheh, for me its the shitty two hour commute from central jersey to baktun, that and i need to save up the cash to see marcus intalex next friday at shelter, you gonna go?

Ill try to post up another DNB mix of the week soon to keep you occupied, prolly tomorrow :D

Lou (^_^)

Heheh, for me its the shitty two hour commute from central jersey to baktun, that and i need to save up the cash to see marcus intalex next friday at shelter, you gonna go?

Ill try to post up another DNB mix of the week soon to keep you occupied, prolly tomorrow :D

Lou (^_^)

mmmm...jungle...

I've another place to be that night, but I'm now thinking of doing both...hmmm...

Ill wait for the D/L :hat:

Originally posted by xpander

mmmm...jungle...

I've another place to be that night, but I'm now thinking of doing both...hmmm...

Ill wait for the D/L :hat:

you don't deserve to go if you're considering being ANYWHERE else But seeing MARCUS INTALEX. fool.