Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any real people in the world left??

synderella420

Guest danni133
Originally posted by synderella420

It just seems to me that there are no good people left in the world!!!!!!!! Everyone is always trying to fuck someone over...I am so sick of being nice because you always end up getting fucked no matter how much of a good person u try to be!!!!!:mad:

Girl I know how you feel and so do all my female friends. It seems everyone I know these past 2 weeks are having horrible men issues. Three of my good friends who had long relationships broke it off...There is no God :(

Thanks Nils-for the hug!!!!:)

Danni this really wasnt over a guy in that way..

Heres the story it might sound corny to some of you but here goes..

Okay I have been taking the same car service for about 10 years now and all the drivers know me blah blah..

So one night I was going to the city so I just wanted a lift to the train station so J.P. (the driver he reminds me of one of the sopranos lol) was like no I dont want you taking the train into the city late like this I will drive you up there..basically I was low on cash..so he did me a favor..

So one morning I gave the money to one of the drivers Nick and told him to give it to J.P...

So basically he told me he gave him the money which was a fucking lie!!

Cuz I seen J.P. last night whn I took the cab to go get my girls and he told me that nick told him he lost the money:mad:

It just fucking bothers me how I fucking trust people and it is like you cant fucking trust noone...

I trust people to quick thats my problem....I try to give them the benefit of the doubt all the time..

I am so freakin pissed off because this guy never got his fucking money and now I want to give him the money and he is like no fucking way..

I am just so freakin pissed....because I know Nick for so long and we are mad cool with each other what a big fucking loser this jerkoff is..wait till I see him I am going to fucking flip!!!!

:mad:

You know what, this is so ironic...I was thinking this same exact thing this weekend...

I had been very good friends with this guy for a while...we hung out all the time, called each other 10 times a day, ate, slept, drank and partied together non-stop...we even got our classes together so we'd be able to do homework and study together for them...

Then after winter break, everything changed...he turned into such a fucking asshole...he started calling me only whenever he wanted something...and by this time, I had moved to the apartment next to him, thinking it would be awesome if we hung out all the time....but things were shit after that....now I can't even stand to see his fucking face...and I wish I could just go up to him and tell him exactly what I think of him...the last straw came after he turned 22 this weekend and didn't even invite me and his roommate who is also a good friend of mine to come....

It's so crazy how you think you've met a really good person and friend...and then things change....I guess that's life...but it still sucks....:blown::(

Yeah it does suck especially when you trust someone and they are fucking scheming behind your back!!

It is like a fucking one in a million chance that you actually meet someone who is fucking nice and that you can trust...

yeah I hear ya on the friendship thing...a close frind of mine for a very long time just flipped the script with me too..all of a sudden she acted like she didnt need me anymore and we were attached at the hip...

I just feel like fuck it now tho..I dont need that shit anywayz..

It is so weird how people who you think would care the most about you dont...and the people who you expect to care about you the least are the ones who are there the most...

It just seems to me that there are no good people left in the world!!!!!!!! Everyone is always trying to fuck someone over...I am so sick of being nice because you always end up getting fucked no matter how much of a good person u try to be!!!!!:mad:

Yep I have the same problem, Im too nice to people, come to think of it, I dont think Ive never been a bitch to anyone.

And then people take advantage of it.

Sometimes I wish I could be mean.:( :(

damn...what a shitty thread...just got back from Arizona where everyone i met was nothing but nice...met some really good people...even met a cool cat on the red-eye last night...

i can't tell you people that life doesnt suck...but there are people like me, my roommate, and my friends that are completely real and trustworthy...sometimes you just have a shitty day, week or month...

keep the faith...as an elder i can tell you just when you're ready to give up, some one will come along and renew your faith in the human spirit...

It is so weird how people who you think would care the most about you dont...and the people who you expect to care about you the least are the ones who are there the most...

I totally feel you on that one. I was getting all depressed this weekend, thinking about the two "best" friends I had for years... I've gone over my issues with the girl before and don't feel like rehashing them. I haven't even spoken with her in over half a year anyway so it's really a dead issue.

But I'm just admitting to myself now that it's time to let the other one go... I was getting all bummed out because I was thinking how much I missed him and the closeness we used to share. But I don't think that person is even there anymore. There was always a bit of a sketchy "A-list" attitude going on with him... we all did our best to keep it in check but it seems that side has won him over.

Too bad, but what can you do? If you're single-handedly trying to hold a friendship together... eventually it's just not worth it anymore.

Originally posted by tastyt

Too bad, but what can you do? If you're single-handedly trying to hold a friendship together... eventually it's just not worth it anymore.

I agree if a friendship is supposedly so tight..:rolleyes:

It definitely takes two to make it work.. you have to both want to hold on to it..