Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: NY CPer's

for dj's i'dlike to read about acosta, armin van burin (i think i spelled that right - i'm a bad speller) , uhm i guess mebbe follow ups on old skool dj's that u haven't heard from in a while... say like, i dunno off the top of my head armand van helden..lol

more enticing.. hmmm well they all say that sex sells :)

Originally posted by crxtacy

uhm i guess mebbe follow ups on old skool dj's that u haven't heard from in a while... say like, i dunno off the top of my head armand van helden..lol

bingo, i was thinking the same thing as well...old skool djs that started this shit !!

Thanks

CD

no problem cd .. and also i guess an article on the music that evolved into this scene.... i guess if you want "the grandfathers of trance and house" How did it all start? Kinda like you can say Run DMC and grandmaster flash were at the beginning of rap.... where and who was at the very beginning of house music

Guest tilly
Originally posted by crxtacy

like, i dunno off the top of my head armand van helden..lol

there was just an article on him in URB a couple of months ago..bet you could go to their website and look in their archives to find it too;)