Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Feelgood and Glaude Review???

What did you guys think?

I really enjoyed Feelgood's set - despite the fact that his DJ style seemed to consist of ramming 2 records together with little to no finesse. His track selection was very fun and upbeat. He kept throwing down things like Stevie Nicks, Pink Floyd and even Britney Spear's - Slave! It was def. a lot of fun!

I didn't get to hear Glaude - how was he?

Originally posted by malanee

What did you guys think?

. He kept throwing down things like Stevie Nicks, Pink Floyd and even Britney Spear's - Slave!

Sounds like the same set he playeed at Sonar the night before. But you are right - it was fun.

Originally posted by malanee

What did you guys think?

I really enjoyed Feelgood's set - despite the fact that his DJ style seemed to consist of ramming 2 records together with little to no finesse. His track selection was very fun and upbeat. He kept throwing down things like Stevie Nicks, Pink Floyd and even Britney Spear's - Slave! It was def. a lot of fun!

I didn't get to hear Glaude - how was he?

I was sitting upstairs talking to Max's girlfriend through all of Glaude's set until we left so I was distracted, but I was enjoying it. He dropped some techno in there, though the only thing I recognized was the Advent remix of Optical Way.