Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I met sooo many ppl from Philly at Vinyl on Friday night

Guest tilly

Hey Tilly, I remember meeting you. I was in the back lounge area at the corner in a red shirt and jeans (Asian chica with long dark, curly hair) along with my boyfriend. I was a bit out of it if you couldn't tell. What a great fucking night!! I plan on going back there again sometime soon hopefully... maybe for deep dish this coming Saturday? Still up in the air about that one. Very nice meeting you!!!

Guest tilly
Originally posted by AKAangieM

Hey Tilly, I remember meeting you. I was in the back lounge area at the corner in a red shirt and jeans (Asian chica with long dark, curly hair) along with my boyfriend. I was a bit out of it if you couldn't tell. What a great fucking night!! I plan on going back there again sometime soon hopefully... maybe for deep dish this coming Saturday? Still up in the air about that one. Very nice meeting you!!!

OMG..what do you know...I knew one of the 10,000 people I met from Philly that night would surface..good meeting you too...and as for out of it..weren't we all???? I'm coming down to your neighborhood on Friday..we should hook up ...your other guy friend was saying ??maybe?? hummm....

anyway, wahoo...let's keep in touch!!!~

Damn angie...you didnt even introduce me to tilly....

you must have forgot (imagine that!)

Tilly, your coming to philly friday....well all be at bash for satoshi tomeii and randall jones....Ill be out with angie and a the rest of our crew......pm me if you want to meet up....and as for you angie...your on probation....well have to get benny to start keppin better tabs on you!!!

I have this slight tendency to lose you when you go off dancing. Maybe I should use whips and chains to keep you leashed around me, just like I do with Benny... hehe. J/K. :D

Tilly, I doubt we'll be at Motion Friday night, but Bash should be a fun spot to check out. Stop by there if you guys have a chance.

Originally posted by AKAangieM

I have this slight tendency to lose you when you go off dancing. Maybe I should use whips and chains to keep you leashed around me, just like I do with Benny... hehe. J/K. :D

angie you little vixen...all over the whips and chains thing...god bless you horny toad!