Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**WMC Clubplanet Meetup**

chynado11

Clubplanet is in the process of formulating an OFFICIAL MEETUP in Miami.. Since this is your hometown then we want to hear some ideas for some great restaurants--take in mind (location, affordable price, quality of food, alkie haha)

**who would be down for something like this say yay or nay in your post please

Thanks for the input!:)

CD

i'm all down for a meetup during the conference. but i'm thinking that doing it in a restaurant might cause too many headaches (i mean you'd be dealing with a lot of miamians here...we're never on time! plus the situation of money and all that).

i was thinking that either clubplanet was going to do a party, or have the meetup at one of the conference parties. i'm thinking the naked beach party would be ideal.

but...whatever's clever. i'm down for anything.

I'm down.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i'm all down for a meetup during the conference. but i'm thinking that doing it in a restaurant might cause too many headaches (i mean you'd be dealing with a lot of miamians here...we're never on time! plus the situation of money and all that).

:laugh: True

Originally posted by joeygk

I want a casual hotel meet-up, it's just easier to chat and stuff- then inside a club! The Clevelander would be great, or any of the hotels w/ a pool side lounge/bar atmosphere.

That's my vote.

What does DaVe think?

ummmmm well Dave wants to know what everyone thinks..haha...no club though...and then after i get everyones ideas we talk...:) sooooooo.....if theres any others besides Clevelander than post..

JOEY I LOVE THE SIG!!!!!!! whered u get it??

CD

One WMC a bunch of my friends and I met up on Sunday morning on the beach...we started showing up around sunrise (after the clubs closed) and stayed til around 11 or so, just chilling. We got some Krispy Kremes, some juice, a volley ball, and just chilled.

It was really nice, very lowkey, very cheap and it didn't interrupt anyone's party plans, and it was one of our best memories of the conference.

Originally posted by chynado11

Clubplanet is in the process of formulating an OFFICIAL MEETUP in Miami.. Since this is your hometown then we want to hear some ideas for some great restaurants--take in mind (location, affordable price, quality of food, alkie haha)

**who would be down for something like this say yay or nay in your post please

Thanks for the input!:)

CD

I'd prefer a restaurant or poolside setting. Clevelander will be way, over crowded during conference. I live on the beach. I’m sure I could find a cozy, and affordability priced location.

p.s. still waiting for that pm young lady. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

I'd prefer a restaurant or poolside setting. Clevelander will be way, over crowded during conference. I live on the beach. I’m sure I could find a cozy, and affordability priced location.

p.s. still waiting for that pm young lady. :D

okay sobeton...you get some places together and post them before friday if you can=) that would be awesome...

check YO PMS!!!!!;)

Ultra is a pain in the ass to meet people at.

I'd say an out-of-the way poolside setting or even at a beach point on Ocean Drive. We're there to meet each other, and it's easier done outside of a club or a conference event.

Clubplanet members are welcome to have it with me at Liquid on sunday along with Josh Wink , King Britt, Doc Martin, Pete Moss and many others. Let me know Cotton Candy. The Saturday Spundae meets Cream party on Saturday would be fine also. Give you all a chance to finally meet with me. Take care