Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Question For The Girls

aboyfrombklyn

Do any of you feel that you are more comfortable getting personal with or just hanging out with gay men? I think maybe it has to do with the fact that they can relate to women since they are more feminine (no bashing here), and that they aren't so aggressive.

Just curious. I work for an airline where one of my co-workers is gay, and when the beautiful flight attendants come in to the office, it's like they ignore every guy in the place and just flock to him. I'm confused.

I felt so bad. The gay guy I work with asked me (and everyone) yesterday, "On a scale of 1-10, how gay did you think I was when you first met me?" I refused to answer and asked why he was asking everyone. He said that he didn't want to act so gay. I told him that he should be himself and forget what people think.

I find gay guys usually make the best friends. There is none of the cattiness you often find with other women (well- I should say, they are not catty towards women), and the question of sex is not lurking in the background.

I think that whenever any two people of the opposite sex (or same sex, depending on orientation) are friends, the sex issue is usually lurking somewhere in the background. Not to say it's necessarily strong enough to get in the way of the friendship, because that's simply not true. I didn't realize it myself, actually, until I started hanging out with a lot of queens; I didn't realize it existed until I felt its absence.

Not to mention, it's great fun flirting with them and not having to worry about being called a tease!

my best friend is gay...and quite open-minded...I've been chillin with him for about 7 years...and have heard every thing under the sun about regarding his excapades...doesn't bother me at all, in fact it's a plus bc then we can trade sexual manuvers ;)

.:cool:YOU KNOW..........GAY MEN.........ARE SO EASY TO GET ALONG WITH............I GET PERSONAL EITH THEM AND SHT.........ITS SO WEIRD B/C I CAN MEET A GAY GUY AT A CAFE AND JUST TALK TO THEM...... ABOUT PERSONAL THINGS TOO........THERE SO APROUCHABLE!

Originally posted by lalalikex

YOU KNOW..........GAY MEN ..........ARE SO EASY TO GET ALONG WITH .......I GET PERSONAL W/THEM .......AND ITS SO WEIRD B/C I CAN MEET A GEY GUY AT CAFE AND JUST TALK THEM.........PERSONAL THINGS TOO......THERE SO APROUCHABLE.:cool:

I'm curious, did you spell your name wrong too??

i know a few guys that are gay.... and i think the fact that they are able to be so open about their sexuality and not worry about what others think about them, makes them so much more open in every aspect.. and so easy to get along with.... one kid i went to high school with.. who i was fairly close with... came out and said he was gay last year sometime... i still talk to him and nothing has changed, hes still a great person and i love him even more for respecting himself enough to be open about it. i never have bashed gays and i never will.

Originally posted by linabina

i know a few guys that are gay.... and i think the fact that they are able to be so open about their sexuality and not worry about what others think about them, makes them so much more open in every aspect.. and so easy to get along with.... one kid i went to high school with.. who i was fairly close with... came out and said he was gay last year sometime... i still talk to him and nothing has changed, hes still a great person and i love him even more for respecting himself enough to be open about it. i never have bashed gays and i never will.

go lynne!!!:tongue:

i feel comfortable around gay men because i know that if they are nice to me, they are being sincere.

if a straight man is nice to me, it could either be that he is really sincere or that he is just trying to get in my pants.

Originally posted by tastyt

I find gay guys usually make the best friends. There is none of the cattiness you often find with other women (well- I should say, they are not catty towards women), and the question of sex is not lurking in the background.

I think that whenever any two people of the opposite sex (or same sex, depending on orientation) are friends, the sex issue is usually lurking somewhere in the background...Not to mention, it's great fun flirting with them and not having to worry about being called a tease!

you said it :)

Do any of you straight girlies have gay or bisexual girfriends?

One of my best friends is bisexual and I love her to death. She always jokes with me about how I am not her type. It is so fun to hang out with her cause you never know if she is into dick or pussy that night......

I have a few friends that are gay, and they are a blast to hang out with. I tend to hang out with guys more often anyway. My 2 best friends are guys. i don't think being gay or not should matter in the fact of someone intimidating you. If you are comfortable wuth yourself, than it shouldn't matter.

yeah,,,,,,,,,I have a few.........Im bi.........therefor........Im pretty open about so.......like ......my grl friends are usually bi and guys there all straight.......from what I know......!! :cool:

So none of your girlfriends are straight??

My straight friends look at my bi friend wierd. I was just wondering cause it seems that not many straight girls have girlfriends that are bi.

You know I have a couple friends who are straight but they dont know Im bi........theres just some things you cant tell to certain people .......you know ........Im okay with it...... :cool:

Do you think they would treat you differently???

You know I think they would ....Its hard to say, but I just leave it the way it is....I have a variety of friends so its all good.

What's that saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket...... .Same kinda thinking I suppose