Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to Ibiza this Summer?

Originally posted by tribal

yea im planning to go either in june or august, whats with that Bring it On banner on top? anyone know about these guys?

i just checked that out.....i have no clue what they are about but for the same price they are charging is what i paid,,,only im staying for 10 days instead of 8.....i always reccommend using a travel agent......but thats just me

I plan on going to Ibiza also, at the end of August. Bring it on is a bit pricey.

Check with Liberty Travel here in the Tri-State area, they have reasonable prices, but not a big hotel selection.

I'm still waiting for Clubplanet to post their Ibiza specials!

LOL.. me and BlaznNY were entertaining the thought of it.. mad money though.. ugh.. but I was telling him how I wanted to go somewhere overseas and somewhere CRAZY maybe for my birthday (which is August 20th) so we'll have to see about that.. :wink:

P.S. msoprano, I didn't know you guys were going down there this summer!! WTF?!?!?! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!

And the period of time that you're going includes my BIRTHDAY!! AHH!! (I'm serious by the way.. GIVE ME THE SPECIFICS!!)

Originally posted by codica3

P.S. msoprano, I didn't know you guys were going down there this summer!! WTF?!?!?! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!

And the period of time that you're going includes my BIRTHDAY!! AHH!! (I'm serious by the way.. GIVE ME THE SPECIFICS!!)

ok here are teh specifics...my trip is booked and ready to go...actually me and rob owe a little less then half of what the total is....the total is $2,000 and change for 10 days in los molinos whiich is a 4 star hotel in the beach,....click premier packages on the link up top to see the hotel....its about a 10 min walk from space:roll: ......umm the trip includes breakfast and transfers....we are on our own for everything else...oh and we are not flying iberia air lines....i think its delta.....:cool:

Originally posted by PFloyd40

CARL COX @ SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

WE LOVE SUNDAYS @ SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

msoprano knows how to hook it up.. our deal destroys the packages up top.. and no iberia!!!

:D:D:D:D:bounce: :afro:

YOU KNOW HOW I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

AHHHHHHHH IM GETTING CHILLS RIGHT NOW......AHHHHHHHHHH

yea im planning to go either in june or august, whats with that Bring it On banner on top? anyone know about these guys?

My boys have used Bring it on and had a great time!! The guy that runs it is a great guy, I have chilled with him before. When I get my act together I will be using them

Originally posted by PFloyd40

CARL COX @ SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

WE LOVE SUNDAYS @ SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

msoprano knows how to hook it up.. our deal destroys the packages up top.. and no iberia!!!

:D:D:D:D:bounce: :afro:

When is Carl Cox going to be at Space????, I was planning on going right before labor day, but if Carl Cox is spinnin sooner, that might change

Just wanted to let everyone know that BringItOn also does things like arrange club passes and give you a ton of information and contacts for the island. They really know their way around, so that is one benefit of going with them.

Also, right now, Clubplanet.com customers qualify for $100.00

discount off all High Season Purchases + 1 club ticket to a selected Ibiza party in Ibiza. To qualify, your trip must be booked and paid for by April 15th.

Here is a good review of someone who used Bring It On!

http://dancemusic.about.com/library/weekly/aa091800.htm

It is also a good review what a trip to Ibiza is over all...have to admit I get a bit giddy reading it....

I dont think I am going to use Bring it On since I want to screw around Spain and France before and after Ibiza....need some time to recover before returning to reality.

I am going to be over there around July 4th. I know its a bit early but some of the people who are coming are starting work after that. I think I am doing the villa thing. We found some sick places through www.ibiza-villas.com.

shit i get chills just thinking about Space and Pacha! how much do you guys think i should spend for 7 days, with a hotel. Some of you are saying the Bring it On is expensive, i kinda thought it was reasonable. The most popular package they have is 1400 for 7 days airfare and hotels + dinner. im an ibiza virgin so got no clue what a good bargain is. lemme know thanx! im thinking the price should be 1000 for airfare and hotel and the rest is for clubs and chemicals. plus some food here and there. so total im thinking 1300-1400. sounds possible?

ps nautilus - nice sig tovarish

Personally, I have to say Bring It On is awesome !!! I have gone to Ibiza twice now, once in 2000 and again in 2001, both times with Bring It On!

You meet tons of cool people, make friends for life and enjoy the vibe, the music and most of all IBIZA... Bring It On! takes you everywhere your heart desires and back... I am planning a trip for Summer 2002 myself.

Just know that whether you are going with a bunch a friends and staying in a villa, or by yourself and hoping to make friends on the trip, you'll have fun either way.... If you love the music, you will love the Island and the magic of Ibiza...

:) :) :)

ps nautilus - nice sig tovarish

Yeah, thanks...So, did you sign up, comrade?:D

When are you planning on going? I plan on going on 4th of july or labor Day. None of my friends can make the trip, so i am looking for people to go with...

some of my friends went with bio last year....they had a blast....true you may pay a tad more than hookin up yr own trip...but its worth it...these guys really make things easier for you....all you do is show up....nice hotels...hook up at the clubs....

i'm prolly gonna use myself if i go this year...

Yep ClubPlanet Crew. Dave's Right:

At BringItOn!, we're all about making sure that our customers have the best time on the island. Sure, you maybe could save $200.00 - $500.00 with your travel agent, but it just wouldn't be as cool and as easy!

1. We only use direct flightsto Ibiza - Minimum1 - 2 hour lay-over in Spain. Via London you spend 12 hours waiting, switching airports... and maybe a hotel stay on the way back! There goes $200.00 and your valuable party time!!

:eek:2.We are one-stop shop. No necesita hablar in espanol, alemania, ruskyeh, o italiano. Call us to get your hotel and airline booking sorted once. Easy on the phone bill to London!

:cool:3. We have full staff of BringItOn! Reps on the island to make sure you are happy and attended to for your entire trip. Hey, if you don't like your hotel, your travel agent's not going to come to Ibiza to help you out. If you like us, you can even come work for us in Ibiza the next year!

4. We also give our customers any free tix and extras on the island. If you're purchasing our VIP packages, you get at least $200.00 worth of clubbing passes! We also have free sangria parties with DJ Gee at Bora Bora and Hi-FI!

:heart:5.Our clubber customers are the ones who made us so successful so with clubplanet, until April 15th, you get $100.00 off our packages + Free Club ticket. We're also going to be giving away free trips this summer, so sign up for our weekly newsletter to qualify!!

6. If you're looking for a quality, holiday, then we got villas, luxury apartments and VIP hosting for ya. Take a villa and we'll even give you a complimentary car, depending on the size of your group

7. Speaking of groups! We got Group Discounts and Free Club Tix starting at groups of 5 or more clubbers!

:love:8. Give us a call and let us know how we can make your Ibiza trip a reality! We have Hotel Only Packages too starting at $635.00 for 8 days and 7 nights!

Taariq Lewis

Sales & Customer Service

BringItOn! Tours.

yo taariq thanks for the info. im deciding where i should book my trip currently, but i gotta say, even if this bring it on thing costs 200 bucks more, but i have no headache booking it, then its worth it. any former customers have reviews of bring it on? all i see is company people posting shit, any actual customers??

yo nautilus, im either going mid june or late august for the closing parties. i got summer classes in july. just trying to fit one week of hedonism into a busy schedule. let me know when youre flying out. man i swear i wanna go so bad i got ibizan dreams at night. hehe! ps - parties with DJ Gee @Bora Bora! not baaad at all

Yo tribal:

Umm...which employees are you referring to besides myself? I'm the only spokesperson for the company covering our online presence and it is corporate policy that all employees of BringItOn! identify themselves as such when making public statements regarding our products.

so...

You can definitely trust that posts on our behalf are mainly former customer posts and we have no control over what they decide to say about our company.

I think if anything the number of posts from these satisfied customers points to the quality of our service. You should email them directly if you wish to question them further! I'm sure they'll be willing to be very honest about their experience with us. It's the best reference a prospective customer can check on any company's statements.

So when you dropping in our next Ibiza package?

Taariq Lewis

BringItOn! Tours

Sales & Customer Care