Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush

Originally posted by usa

Is it just me or anyone else has the feeling bush will be assassinated either by muslim activists or Dick Cheney??

:laugh: ,why dick cheney though. I think dick cheney will die of heart disease himself before he gets a chance to kill bush :laugh:.

Originally posted by usa

Is it just me or anyone else has the feeling bush will be assassinated either by muslim activists or Dick Cheney??

Didn't I tell you to start posting about clubbing, music, or something else that relates to the purpose of this message board before you start spewing out your political crap? Some people never listen. Dave, Isn't there anything you can do about this? There should be a rule to irrelevant topic posters (i.e. usa). Granted everyone else goes off topic every once and awhile... but this kid has never even been close to the topic.

Bush isn't conservative.. he's letting illegal mexicans to obtain us citizenship.. thats conservative? no..

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Bush is so conservative! Where are the progressive parties?!?!

hey you. can't you read? more than half topics on this board are not related to clubbing. if you want to talk about clubbing talk about it with your friends on the phone or something.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Didn't I tell you to start posting about clubbing, music, or something else that relates to the purpose of this message board before you start spewing out your political crap? Some people never listen. Dave, Isn't there anything you can do about this? There should be a rule to irrelevant topic posters (i.e. usa). Granted everyone else goes off topic every once and awhile... but this kid has never even been close to the topic.

it might not be dick cheney but radical conservatives and muslim terrorits are planning to asassinate bush.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

:laugh: ,why dick cheney though. I think dick cheney will die of heart disease himself before he gets a chance to kill bush :laugh:.