Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sat At Exit. Nero And Kim Sozzi

This saturday at EXIT, KIM SOZZI will perform her new HEX HECTOR remix of "we get together" plus her hit single "feeling me". ANTHONY NERO will be rippin'

it up on the main floor with his great music. ROXY CLUB PLANET CARDS will be honored. All the rooms are open. EXIT saturdays are getting better and better.

wahoo.. Cant wait.., last week was better than teh week before. cant wait to see what this week is like. The first week i went they let me in the white room and the 2nd week they didnt.. whats the deal with that.. how do you get in there?

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

White Room is bouncer discretion so i hear. Dress really nice and get in easy. We'll see saturday.

ok cool.. i was just curious.. i stay on the main floor till Nero is done anyway... we'll see what happens. thanx :D

Originally posted by knuckles

Also in teh White room the are lookign for peopel who are lookign to Spend Money and buy bottles

I was in the white room last week... some guy was hittin on my friend and he gave her these 3 cards for us to get in. Then we had to give it to the guy at the velvet rope... inside someone told me it was a 21+ room

what up cats, u all gettin ready for sat!!! i have some special guests flyng on in tomorrow. they r djs n producers, so i will have some sick ass surpises. im not gonna some much but that i promise u this, it will be a nite of music that u will not forget, i so promise!!!!i will be dropping me new REMIX of ULTRA NATEs FREE, and PURPLE SHADOW< my own track, for those who say nero dont produce> also my dallas crew is gonna be in the housealso i will be dropping there tracks this week at 2 n 2 30 jus watch.n listen..... meet up 5 30 outside the dj booth by the glass door, near that speaker stack ok

see u all sat have a great fri ill see u all roxy for a pal of mine dustin ( d-fuse) and the man JV, then vinyl for mr DT

a nero:cool:

Originally posted by kandykidkilla

who cares about the white room? i mean is it really that big of a deal. i dont even WANT to go in there. i have enough fun in the rest of the club..

:bits:

Its no big deal... i have been in tehre pleanty of times when i used to promote on fridays.. it was just a question.. curiuos who runs it and stuff... see you there.. one more day !! wahooooo

Originally posted by bebby6919

Its no big deal... i have been in tehre pleanty of times when i used to promote on fridays.. it was just a question.. curiuos who runs it and stuff... see you there.. one more day !! wahooooo

The polish dude runs that shit ! :laugh:

That room is wack! Well not really but...