Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm actually not following some of these newer names...how'd you pick your user name

Guest tilly

BlueWater = Lou's DJ Name :D

It used to be BlueRoom, but there were some copyright problemos with that, apparently its the name of a record label or two.. :(

But Bluewater came about totally by accident, DJ Seoul had forgotten what my name was and put my name as Blue Water on my first Baktun flyer accidentally and it kinda stuck - so there!

Lou (^_^)

my sn is from an anime called rurouni kenshin .oO(bad ass anime) an the main character was a hitokiri (assasin/killer in japanese) so since thats my favorite anime i took that name the 24 is the day i was born heres a pic - lets see if it works.......:confused:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by bobross

My last name is Ross.

Bob Ross is my uncle.

He's also my idol.

We were very close before he passed...

:laugh: :laugh:

My name is the same as my AOL name.. I picked that name because Codica was a nickname that someone made up for me last year but the way it came about was just mad funny at the time..

And 3 is my favorite number.. lucky number.. MY NUMBER.. ;)

friend of mine used to refer to me as 'hack' or 'hacker' whenever i'd go off talking about some software thingyamabobberwhosamajig nonstop and some new things i'd discovered or created on my computer, so when it came time to decide on a name to use on the BBS's (the ones you'd actually dial up with a modem and connect directly with, not this web stuff :) ) he and i frequented, it was pretty much a no brainer to come up with theHacker (the mixed capitalization thing was just becoming a trend in the naming of new software at the time; now of course, it's standard practice).