Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex outside

somebitch

...you first...i got:

1) on the hood of a car

2) behind my house on a picnic bench while my dad is just waking up for work

3) on a picnic bench at her friend's house right after dinner

4) in a car, behind a school bus, round the block from a night club

(not really outside but hey it's a story)

and so on and so on...

1. On the beach late one night during a party in hs

2. In the Gulf, a few feet from the shore of a crowded beach- twice! (well, he was a minute man)

3. In hs I lived across the street from a church. There were woods w/a path running through it behind the church, and a few houses in the woods. So basically we were having sex in someone's back yard. And these little kids came running by right in the middle too!

4. Same church, only this time on the field in back of the church, in the middle of the night, with the floodlights illuminating our every move.

5. In the cemetery.

Originally posted by marcid21

well.....are you gonna keep us in suspense????:confused::blank::confused:

hehe. sorry.

last night, i was with this guy ive been talking to. we were upstate, in westchester where i live. he took me out for dinner... after we smoked this bud http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86829 then we were kissing and stuff in my car. we were both really horny and we didnt know where to go. i have always wanted to have sex in a field, so i was like lets go find a nice place. we went to this little park place and got busted by the cops but we werent about to give up, we drove a little and found this preserve, went out into the field and started kissing and fooling around.... we put my coat on the ground and i layed on it, he was on top of me so i wasnt cold. this guy makes me crazy...

im sure u can guess the rest of the story...

:D

Originally posted by tastyt

1. On the beach late one night during a party in hs

2. In the Gulf, a few feet from the shore of a crowded beach- twice! (well, he was a minute man)

3. In hs I lived across the street from a church. There were woods w/a path running through it behind the church, and a few houses in the woods. So basically we were having sex in someone's back yard. And these little kids came running by right in the middle too!

4. Same church, only this time on the field in back of the church, in the middle of the night, with the floodlights illuminating our every move.

5. In the cemetery.

:laugh:

i wanna do the cemetery thing.

OMG....glad you had a good nite!!!!

Once me and this guy I was with were at the beach and were in a similar situation....it was at night....like 11or 12 ish...so there were a couple of people still floating around...on the boardwalk and what not (we were at Long Beach, LI)....so we went for a little stroll through a couple of back yards and "borrowed" a tablecloth off someone's clothesline....we flipped it inside out, and got the lovin' on right there, under the boardwalk....

I swear that was prolly the best place I've had sex...no others can compare.

<<sigh>> :hump:

~sprawled out on the hood of a car (a minivan with a family slowly drove by and saw :eek: )

~on my ex's parents' picnic table (after they caught us in the pool and bitched :mad: )

~on the roof of a lifeguard tower under the starts in tune with the ocean ;)

~a few times in cars, was caught once by the cops but they let us go (my fav was in a grammar school parking lot right next door to a police station)

hhmmmm.....that's bout it!

funny that you should bring that up.

last night i walked out to the end of pier on the Hudson w/ my g/f, to check out the Tribute in Light. i live across from midtown, so the view was incredible. we were standing there just hugging and talking about life and everything that goes with it. after a little while we started kissing, soon enough one thing led to another. it was amazing, we could see all the lights of Manhattan and cars driving on the West Side HWY, there were people walking along the river behind us. there was so much going on, yet we were in our own little world, it was surreal.

somebitch, gotta say i'm with you, a big fan of the out door nookie.