Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday Night Dates VS Friday/Saturday Night Dates...

marcid21

Originally posted by xxsweetie

I heard this too...and I think its true for the most part. The way some guys explained it to me is that during the week, there isnt as much to do, so you call a girl to just chill out. On the weekend, you go out w/your boys and pick up more girls to chill with during the week :) When a guy starts really getting into a girl, only then will he be willing to give up Saturday night with they boys to go out with her.

Whoever told you this needs to immediately have his balls removed:mad: you don't tell us your secrets, it's not fair if you know ours. I mean, no. Umm, we don't do that, we just can't wait till the wekend to see your pretty little faces. Yeah that's the ticket.

Originally posted by cdub

yeah.....BUT if you just want to see a chick once in awhile keeping it on the DL, then going out on a proper type date maybe one or two fri/sat. nights a month IS a better way to go. I think sometimes they start thinking it`s serious when your hanging out on tues. night watching a vid/fucking.......oops did I say that?

see, i would think opposite--that when we just hung out and watched a movie and whatever ;) it was just hooking up, not serious...just cause there was not necessarily anything better for either of us to do...saturday nights are BIG, so if a guy asked me out on a date--plus the fact that a real date night out would seem to mean more than blockbuster and sex, lol--on a sat night and gave up a night out with the boys, i would think things were more serious...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

see, i would think opposite--that when we just hung out and watched a movie and whatever ;) it was just hooking up, not serious...just cause there was not necessarily anything better for either of us to do...saturday nights are BIG, so if a guy asked me out on a date--plus the fact that a real date night out would seem to mean more than blockbuster and sex, lol--on a sat night and gave up a night out with the boys, i would think things were more serious...

A "realy date" means more than blockbuster and sex? :confused:

I think it usually means a lot more when you get to the point where you no longer have to "go out" to impress each other... ie the guy no longer feels he has to spend oodles of money on you and the girl no longer feels she has to get dressed to the nines just to hold his attention. When you get to the point where you can just chill and be yourself.

I agree with both TastyT and Belle on their points.

Although it is quite an accomplishment to win priority over "the boys" (btw...not a victory I ever savor) at the same time it's nice to get comfy and cozy with your sweetie, and just kinda be lax w/ no major expectations....

oh....:idea: and btw...a blockbuster night can really turn into a BLOCKBUSTER night even when it wasn't intended on....sometimes shit just happens.....;)

Originally posted by marcid21

oh....:idea: and btw...a blockbuster night can really turn into a BLOCKBUSTER night even when it wasn't intended on....sometimes shit just happens.....;)

Oh yes indeed! ;)

The more I think about it... maybe I think that way because I am such an old fogey??? I mean, when you're young it's like, oh wow it's Saturday night! But as you get older, you realize that even if you don't go out this particular weekend, there's always another one, only seven days away...

yeah, tastyt........I guess thats why I dont mind giving up my fri/sat. for a girl on the DL.......but thats coming fom a dude living in BF nowhere, Japan.....where my options are go out at crappy small town bars/clubs and spend a hundred bucks OR really go out in Tokyo or Nagoya and drop a cool 200-300 bucks!!! So I tend to try and chill on the weekends!

I think what this discussion comes down to is everyone`s got valid points, but each hookup/relationship is different......which is why there so fun!

Originally posted by cdub

yeah, tastyt........I guess thats why I dont mind giving up my fri/sat. for a girl on the DL.......but thats coming fom a dude living in BF nowhere, Japan.....where my options are go out at crappy small town bars/clubs and spend a hundred bucks OR really go out in Tokyo or Nagoya and drop a cool 200-300 bucks!!! So I tend to try and chill on the weekends!

I think what this discussion comes down to is everyone`s got valid points, but each hookup/relationship is different......which is why there so fun!

good call :)