Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bkissa

looking shitty from drugs

lack of vitamins..water..nutrition..sleep...mental rest...not like k or ills give u any of this ;)

if u really wanna look like shit do meth..its the best for destroying your looks..gotta love the sunken eyeballs..bags...scars from picking at yourself....

fuckin disgusting

I don't know about looking shitty, but today I walked into the bank to do something and the guy kept commenting on how tired I look...while I was really,REALLY high instead...:laugh: I always get that comment when I'm stoned....funny. :laugh2:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL I noticed that too.. my face always looks shitty by the end of the night.. but I haven't figured out whether to hold the drugs accountable or the fact that I was sweatng and up all night.

nahh its the drugs. when i party sober i still look decent. meth doesn't leave me looking so nasty either. its the pills, coke, and k...especially the k.

Originally posted by gambitrah

if u really wanna look like shit do meth..its the best for destroying your looks..gotta love the sunken eyeballs..bags...scars from picking at yourself....

fuckin disgusting

So true and quite nasty...This chick came up to me @ SF last week and was like "Got any Tina?"(meth)...Im tellin you this bitch looked like she took a cheese grater to her face...by far the ugliest person Ive ever seen..seriously.(and I was sober so it wasnt a hallucination)..:D