Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Official Deep Dish Meetup @ vinyl****

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Its to support Nero there saigray.............

Let me be the first to say, I went to Exit once and hated it. I said I could not go back to that place......even with Junior throwing his parties there.

There is nothing wrong with going to a place to hear or support someone. Say I am spinning at Exit one night (in the near future of course), would you not go because it is Exit? If so thats pretty fuckin lame.

ughh... do us all a favor and don't spin there... :)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You kidding me? If I'd get mainstage I'd be there in a heartbeat.

well no shit... I mean, as shitty a place as it is, its a HUGE opportunity... I'd break my "never again" exit rule... but as soon as you got off the decks, i'd be out the door faster than you could say gyro...

Originally posted by joeg

well no shit... I mean, as shitty a place as it is, its a HUGE opportunity... I'd break my "never again" exit rule... but as soon as you got off the decks, i'd be out the door faster than you could say gyro...

Sad part is so would I

If you feel like getting down, then get down get down get dowwwwwn! If you feel like gettin high then get high and get high and get higghhhhh! Children of the House, Im praying, Im prayin for all of you!!

Deep Dish muthafuckas im fuckin pumped like Pam Andersons tits! see u kids there.

ps - need a glist if there is one