Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed at Glowbana (?)

Originally posted by tempkid

Is this the same Msoprano that when I used to read this board last year say that "Twilo is wack, I only speak the truth" and he did like Exit and Draper too at this time? ;)

yes it is and to be honest i still dont like twilo......and vic denair was spinning at exit on the sick nights that i had there......

the prob is, is that there are just not enough options these days to go clubbing...sure plenty of small places but i like clubbing by the masses....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i looked up Glowbana, and I found out that they are already sceduled for haveing a Phazon sound system, and I could believe that it is owned by the owners of twilo. But S&D? I have my hopes up, but I have serious doubts. Everyone was saying the same thing though...:hat:

Originally posted by msoprano13

yes it is and to be honest i still dont like twilo......and vic denair was spinning at exit on the sick nights that i had there......

the prob is, is that there are just not enough options these days to go clubbing...sure plenty of small places but i like clubbing by the masses....

bla bla bla.......

you know we got down to Draper back then... But then it was more about gettin fucked up than really listening to the music. The most important things those days were trippin out and hard hittin beats never really payed much attention to mixin skills. Thank god we grew up and grew out of that stage.

I mean shit i like my party favors as much as the next person but I like good music a hell of alot more.

and as for this thread :blown:

i honestly bet someone knows maybe even some of the people on this board know. but the bottom line is for some reason it is being kept a secret and i am sure we will all find out in due time. Be happy they are definately coming who cares where...

even though so people still wont belive me and i am only i said 80% sure. I wokr at a gym and a guy that goes there say he is involved some how with exit and he did make a call in front of me to confirm it and he said that there were going to be at exit on the 12 and 13 now dont quote me but like i said i would say i beived him by like 80 % so i guess we will see