Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY REVIEW DEFUSE and JV and some other DUDE! 3/16/2002

Well not to many Cpers came out tonight, Im sure it was the Heavy tag of 15$ that must have weighed your decisions ;)! I think the fact that there is a bug going around thats going everyone to get sick doesnt help either! Defuse was so intense tonight, he brought a different style and flava to Roxy, Definetley a treat to hear such great talent. I especially enjoyed him banging viciously away on the bongos! Johnny tore it up again dropping old school tracks as well as the usuals. The time listening to him mix went by instantaneously! It was a pleasure to chill with the big names JV, Defuse, Mad Myles, Mike Macaluso, Nero, and Bugout :tongue: ! Definetley like the speakers near the stage, nice addition saves people from falling *cough* Q! ;) ! I hope to see everyone out next week for another amazing free night! ( Hopefully)!

Shoutouts:

To my Boys! In full effect!

Bebby and Jessie a pleasure.

JennEfer and her friend Krystal, yep we saw you get harassed by SF... ;) We would have had your back!

Airatomic your mouth was busy :tongue: .

Mikebugout =P

DjJohn Where the fuck you and your rommie bounce off to.. David Copperfield Greek Stylez..

Lanie thanks for hooking us up... :D

Ciao!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Great night............lot of beats, lot of alcohol, lot of sleep. Repeating the process tonight most likely.

Most likely?? The fuck is this "most likely" shit??

You're lard ass is coming through to Vinyl banging your head off the wall me and my peoples...and THAT'S THAT! :unhappy::mad2:

Originally posted by highmay

Most likely?? The fuck is this "most likely" shit??

You're lard ass is coming through to Vinyl banging your head off the wall me and my peoples...and THAT'S THAT! :unhappy::mad2:

Most likely was meant for the excessive alcohol consumption part. I WILL be at Deep Dish and I WILL be banging my head off the wall. And you WILL have your peeps do the same.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Most likely was meant for the excessive alcohol consumption part. I WILL be at Deep Dish and I WILL be banging my head off the wall. And you WILL have your peeps do the same.

damn straight....

shit... :D

really when i went to roxy i didn't expect to have a good time cause i really never heard of D:fuse. like i never heard any of his cd's or hear him spin before. but i have to admit i had a great time. the music was great. i wasn't expecting anything great cause i never heard this guy before but he tore it up. place had a good crowd too. i kept seeing this cute girl run around with a cowboy hat on. she was cute. oh and get this, some guy was passing thru me and my friends then just stops and drops back and slammed his head on the ground. me and larry were like what the fuck. we had to smack this guy hard and pick him up. we thought he was dead. then like one minute goes by and he wakes up. that was freaky shit. lay off the druggs kidds. they can hurt you. well had a great night last night and i know NERO is going to lay it hard for us tonight at exit. see ya all there.

Jack Z

Dfuse was dope....If i wasnt dead tired i would've been jumping around--

much thanks to Lanie for helping me to move my hips....literally:D

Peter Bailey opened and tore shit up...thats when we were by the bar wth johnny, dfuse, myles, mac, nero and everyone else..

Honestly....Edger V spun at exit friday--do u really think they (exit) would organize something where we could all meet him? It was sooo fucking cool that we got to meet DFuse....

The live bongo shit was insane...Anytime he got really pumped...he blasted away on that thing---It really got the crowd hyped also when they saw him going ballistic like that

Johnny was awesome (again--) myles new track is sik, brand new day sounds better every time i hear it...

to the shouts~~

Chris Lewis...thats very unfortunate that the lounge is changing formats...it definitely provided a nice change---u r the man tho and ur gonna blow up--keep it up ...i still want a cd...:D

Rdancer, trancer, godfaddah, arty--pleasure as always--Mike what are u 12? (KICK)

:LET ME TELL U WHY YOU"RE HERE" Boooowweeeeeeoooooo!!!!

airatomic--we need more nrg next time...

Bebby and Jessie...u girls better make it up to matrix april 27th...

mssexydeeeee--that hat fit u well :D

JenEfur --cowbot hat outfit...just gimme some advanced notice..:D also I'd like to marry your friend if possible:eek:

djjoncopperfield...lol

tunnelbandit, tony the lover and other cp head..good seeing everyone...

See ya'll in a few weeks...WMC Miami is calling---

Mike BuGouT