Clubplanet Nightlife Community

d:fuse + JV= unexplainable

fuckin amazinnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg! had such a great time, i'm surprised it wasn't packed though....highlight of the night: meeting JV's friend on the stage who TOOK ME UP AT 6am TO MEET JV~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! never have i had such a sick time at ROXY!!! i couldn't stop moving...it was impossible~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, gotta say it was quite good

I thought D:Fuse was kinda slow starting out, but maybe that's just me. He certainly did pick things up by the end though. Too bad he didn't spin longer. I think it's because he has to play in LA tonight.

If I have something to complain about, it was the crowd. I couldn't find a good spot without having to deal with people moving in a million different directions across my way.

I saw charrails and scottyskribz, but none of the other CP'ers I knew. Didn't see anyone at the CP table either.

Originally posted by raffieb

thanx hun, i appreciate it.....btw, was i annoying you guys? i didn't meant to if i was, i just had such a great time...

Hey.. you were not annoying us at all, you had fun at roxy thats what this board is for to post about that:cool: Don't mind some of the rude idiots on here ..

why was it so empty at ROXY friday?.....

anyway that's besides the point

i thought d:fuse was quite impressive.....but the fact that he only spun for like 3 hours sucked.......:mad2:.........i think the night would've been crazy if he spun like a 5-6 hour set....cause he was playin his best stuff near the end.....

johnny was on his game.....laid down some hard stuff.....for some reason i have this idea in my head that he's all about the stuff he used in ministry's club nation cds.....:grin:

but there was one thing on my mind the whole night....

:laugh:march 29th.......march 29th......march 29th....... :laugh:

"simplicity is the most complicated feat to acheive"

I don't know about some of you but personally the night at ROXY was weakkkk, got better when JV came on later.... D FUSE kinda sucked with his music or whatever it is called, maybe its good around world or for people who like that shit but not for NYC like roxy or SF

later

didnt have good time there

Originally posted by raffieb

fuckin amazinnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg! had such a great time, i'm surprised it wasn't packed though....highlight of the night: meeting JV's friend on the stage who TOOK ME UP AT 6am TO MEET JV~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! never have i had such a sick time at ROXY!!! i couldn't stop moving...it was impossible~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blown:

Hey Raffie.... Are you talking about me???? :-)

I had a fuckin great time too!!!

It was nice meeting you and thanks again for the lollipop... hehehe

OK.... so it took me alittle while to reply about friday night but I just don't have access to the computer as much when I am at home.

BUT ANYWAYS... here it goes. I bring my friend crystal who isn't an advid clubber. Lets just say the guy to girl ratio caused an increase of molesting on friday night, making the atmosphere quite uncomfortable. I go to clubs to chill with friends, dance, and have a good time. Unfortunately, Crystal got fed up with the roxy scene because of the touchy-feely nature of about 80% of the guys there, and kinda brought down my mood. Thanks to all my fellow CPers for saving the vibe, and I am sorry I had to leave early, but I was just looking out for my friend's well-being.

Originally posted by tranceformer16

Hey Raffie.... Are you talking about me???? :-)

I had a fuckin great time too!!!

It was nice meeting you and thanks again for the lollipop... hehehe

KAREN!!! i didn't know you were on the board!!! whats up? (surprised i even remembered ur name?!?!) yea we had a sick time...i hope to see you there again...and i'm gonna have to agree with unistar on how d:fuse wasn't that great...JV definetly ripped it up.....yo karen remember this: "i can't remember what happend last night (fearsome bass in the back ground)all i can remember...." me: " KAREN HOLY SHIT!!! FEARSOME BASS! "...lololol see u there again soon!