Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Who's Going To World Tonight For Draper?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hehehehe come on Andy u know u wanna come and hear draper!!

hmmmmmmmmmm

Tony Draper or Roger SAnchez.....Draper or Sanchez...DRAPER OR SANCHEZ.............

tough decision:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

have fun though, if you dont end up goin you can come over tomorrow and oil take a big spoon and my pasta pot and replay Drapers set for you;)

Ill be chillin with the S man tonite:)

Originally posted by az-tec

hmmmmmmmmmm

Tony Draper or Roger SAnchez.....Draper or Sanchez...DRAPER OR SANCHEZ.............

tough decision:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

have fun though, if you dont end up goin you can come over tomorrow and oil take a big spoon and my pasta pot and replay Drapers set for you;)

Ill be chillin with the S man tonite:)

Are you kidding Andy?

No Deep Dish?

No Deep Dish.....

Im pretty sure im goin to see them in Miami, and I cant see Roger, hes playin wed night...IM leavin wed afternoon.....

so IM goin to see him, however you know me, and after hearing some good music, im a sucker to keep goin out, so u might see me at DD LATE NIGHT.....but i doubt it...lol

Wanna hear somethin' funny? I actually grew up with Tony Draper and I live a few blocks from his parents. It's pretty weird that he's such a bigshot now but I've never heard him spin. Is he really that painful? He used to spin at my church's dances back in the mid-eighties! Things were a bit different then, though. You could rent a DJ for a nickel. Entrance fees for the dances were also a nickel. I bought my first car for a nickel. What the hell was I talking about ? See you all at Deep Dish. Andy, please show up. I'll be there with the woman.

Originally posted by Crackorn

Wanna hear somethin' funny? I actually grew up with Tony Draper and I live a few blocks from his parents. It's pretty weird that he's such a bigshot now but I've never heard him spin. Is he really that painful? He used to spin at my church's dances back in the mid-eighties! Things were a bit different then, though. You could rent a DJ for a nickel. Entrance fees for the dances were also a nickel. I bought my first car for a nickel. What the hell was I talking about ? See you all at Deep Dish. Andy, please show up. I'll be there with the woman.

Oh my god, do you understand how funny this shit was?? :laugh2: :laugh2:

damn...that just made my evening...cant wait for DEEP DISH!!