Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey i saw a flyer for exit on the 23rd for a differnt party????

phat thanks for the info. i just got home from exit now and wow it was awsome. nero was perfect. i lost track of the time cause i was in the white room and it was packed at 7am. my god the women that go in there. i almost shit a brick. now i know what everyone is talking about. i will be there next week.

Jack Z.

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

phat thanks for the info. i just got home from exit now and wow it was awsome. nero was perfect. i lost track of the time cause i was in the white room and it was packed at 7am. my god the women that go in there. i almost shit a brick. now i know what everyone is talking about. i will be there next week.

Jack Z.

damn it was packed at 7 am, and u posted this msg before then...:tongue:

As bobby said at the meeting, "Everyweek different promoters names will be on the flyer." To some people it gives alittle more incentive to bring your freinds there and shows that you are being acknowledged for the work and business we bring them. I think its pretty cool.

White Room Sat. 23rd: DJ FOZ!!! CP Heads give a shout to the DJ Booth..Ill be up there from 12-4.