Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's goin to SF next week lol

Originally posted by spikesnj

its about people whos lives are dedicated to going to factory....its funny...thats all

dave

Personally my club of choice - Sound Factory... hmmm... IMHO there is no reason for me to post about my personal life to a bunch of people i don't know... hmmmm on a *club* message board... i'm gonna talk about a club! sooo i don't see how me going to factory and my talking about factory on a message board means in anyway that factory is my life! :rolleyes:

but anyways i will not be at factory this up coming weekend... i need a break... i'm surprised i survived this weekend.. :)

Originally posted by crystelbella21

Personally my club of choice - Sound Factory... hmmm... IMHO there is no reason for me to post about my personal life to a bunch of people i don't know... hmmmm on a *club* message board... i'm gonna talk about a club! sooo i don't see how me going to factory and my talking about factory on a message board means in anyway that factory is my life! :rolleyes:

but anyways i will not be at factory this up coming weekend... i need a break... i'm surprised i survived this weekend.. :)

damn spikesnj she shut you the fuck up huh?

Originally posted by spikesnj

its fucking sunday, people need to get a life...and YES THERE IS A REAL WORLD OUTSIDE OF FACTORY

dave

I dont see if a person goes to the factory how they dont have a life??, or there in need of a life!

If they love the club and go all the time, then they are called "Regulars", not looser without lives.

Thats just a retarded statment.

I have to totally disagree with you man.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FACTORY RULES!! Been going there since winter 97.. Now just occasionally... Still my favorite club in NYC.. Set up inside rules, along with sound system and usually good lookin crowd.. I want to rent it out and have my wedding reception there (Just kiddin)...Family and unexposed friends would love to see where Ive spent my wknds for numerous years...

Im goin next next wknd for PVD... caaaaaaaaaant wait!:D

Originally posted by crystelbella21

... hmmm... IMHO there is no reason for me to post about my personal life to a bunch of people i don't know... hmmmm on a *club* message board... i'm gonna talk about a club! sooo i don't see how me going to factory and my talking about factory on a message board means in anyway that factory is my life! :rolleyes:

Good point!

We'll be there. I can't wait! I haven't seen PvD since NYE and he was off the hook!

This will be our first time @ SF so I'm really looking forward to it. Until then...