Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So last night @ Vinyl i got approached by ten people for pills!

What the hell was that all about!! All the times that I got approached the guy i was with was not around. So then i tell him and i'm like wtf do i look like a crackhead or something! Then he tells me no but you look like the girlfriend of a big juicehead dealer! I'm like wtf does that mean! Lol! mind you this coming out of the mouth of the biggiest Guido @vinyl last night! :confused: I don't know what the hell that was all about or why i was approached with that question!

I was at Vinyl recently and my friend and I got tired and sat next to the big ass speakers on the side and got approached by three people ask for "stuff". I said no to one guy and he thought MAYBE I didn't know what he meant by stuff and asked again, saying, "Do you have any E?". Again, NO! Just say NO to drugs! Haha, is the speakers area a druggie spot? :)

Originally posted by legend38

I always get approached for pills.

I love it at like 6 am when all the K heads are frantically running around asking anyone in sight "K? got any K? Bumps of K?"

:shake: :shake:

Correct me if I'm wrong..... isn't that YOU running around at 6am??:laugh: :laugh: j/k:tongue:

Heh....head to a place like Vinyl (no alcohol), SF (druggie hangout), Roxy (haven for underage mavens), etc and you're bound to get approached for drugs, whoever you are, but ESPECIALLY if you don't look like a cop. Chances are, if you're a "guidette", and if you look like you're having a good time, you're more likely to be approached than someone who's just chilling and scoping out the place.

BTW, this is my first CP post. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, especially those who already know me from around. Word on the streets has it that there's a lot of NYC breaks heads on this board, so I figured I'd check it. Hasta la vista - Brick

i think i got approached like 20 times on sat night, waiting for my friends to arrive with the party favors. i know what all the security look like so it was funny how he was following my every move for like an hour. i don't trust anybody anymore, got fucked several times so always go prepared.

Do any of you remember around last September sometime, Vinyl got raided and they shut that shit down for the night?

Well, I was there that night

I kept getting asked by mad people if I had any "e."

I started dancing with this chick She did not look like a cop. She was a young looking Spanish girl, very pretty, with black curly hair. And she asked me for "rolls"

I told her I got mine before I came in.

So I was feeling nice, and friendly and we were dancing together for a minute.

Than all of a sudden the music stops, the lights go on and DT makes an announcement sayin "It's all love in here tonight people!"

And then I find out this bitch it a narc.

She smiled at me and walked in the crowd.

That night everybody hadda get searched as they were walking out of the club. It took mad long to get out.

It freaked me out!!!

I always thought narcs in clubs stick out like a sore thumb. But this chick was cool, I was dancing with her (she danced very well)

The moral of the story:

Be safe everyone

;)