Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all you WWF fans that didnt get WRestlemania

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was expected, Hogan got a clean pin on the Rock last week.

BUT I did not expect that match to be as intense as it was. Hogan is old and slow, but pulled out every old school trick in the bag and the crowd was LOVING it! I was not dissapointed.

rock , hogan match was awesome.....i cant believe that hogan lost though, i wanted to see him win. At the end when the rest of NWO came out and rock and hogan beat them, i thought they were gonna play the original hogan music "IM A REAL AMERICAN, FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF EVERY MAN......IM A REAL AMERICAN, FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!"

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by roninmess

why the fuck nwo turn on hulk.... yellow tights returning tomorrow??????

HULK IS TOO GOOD FOR NWO....HULK WILL ALWAYS BE THE ORIGIANAL HULK HOGAN WITH THE HULKAMANIACS!!!

IM HOPIN FOR THE YELLOW TIGHTS!!!!!

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

I have followed wrestling all around the world for close to 20 years, the hogan/rock match was beyond monumental, great psychology, great build up, lots of false finishes (rock kicks out of the leg drop/Hogen kicks out of Rock Bottom)

Big props to Flair/Undertaker, easily the Undertakers best match of his 12 year career.

RVD vs. Reagal was good, RVD is about 2 years away from Wrestlemania's main event

Angle vs. Kane was great too

HHH vs. Y2J- something went wrong with this, I have seen them fight plenty of times and this was not up to their par, but still good.

I have bad mouthed Hogan for the last 10 years, he shocked the hell out of me and is going to make the best of his last run in the business.

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

RVD vs. Reagal was good, RVD is about 2 years away from

I have bad mouthed Hogan for the last 10 years, he shocked the hell out of me and is going to make the best of his last run in the business.

Chris

I could not agree more, RVD is only going to get bigger and bigger in the coming years. It kinda sucks for guys like Edge, but it should bring out some competitive spirit and a better product in the long run.

Hogan shocked the hell outta me too, what shocked me even more was the pop for Hogan during this match. Contests like Hogan vs The Rock are what Wrestlemania is all about.

The genetic freak Scott Steiner? I would love to see him back, but I don't think Vince will put up with his backstage antics.

Originally posted by neena16

I don't think steroids at any age mix in my opinion....natural is beautiful.

Natural might be beautiful in the real world, but that doesn't apply to wrestling. As if it's not bad enough that all the guys juice-up, there are no longer any women in the WWF who don't have ridiculously fake ta-ta's :tongue:

Hogan will be back with the nWo in no time... it was all a big set-up. Should make for a good nitro though.