Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I turn 30 today..wow

It's very overwhelming to accept the fact that im no longer twenty something .. i turn 30 today.. time flies..it feels like yesterday when i was so excited to turn 21.. now im 30! UGH!!!

well it's time for me to settle down a bit.. it's been a wild crazy and sometimes lonely ride last 10 years.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Don't worry, two of my faaaaaavorite guys in the whole world are 30 as well, it's just a number ;)

birthday.gifbiggringift.gifhb2.gif

Now go out and party!!

shes knows what shes talking about.. hehe.. HAPPY BDAY... Heep on the smile :D

Happy Birthday Entrepreneur! Don't sweat turning 30. I am almost 1 year away from 40 sounds crazy right! Then tell me your over whelmed. How you feel is what matters!! Need someone to help celebrate your day?

I am single again after being with the same guy for 16 years!!

I have been singled for 2 1/2 years with a few BF's in between. Dont' feel like just because your thirty means you have to slow down or settle down. I know htis in not an easy task, but find someoone who likes the things that you like and go have a blast.:D

Happy 21 st. B-day to you too Pk1!

oh happy bday to you too.. i wish i was your age.. lol oh boy this feeling hasnj't sunked in yet but we all age and i just have to accept the fact that im no longer twenty somthing.. maybe something positive will come ouf of my new age.

thank u all. all of your replies were the sweetest thing i read here on CP.

Originally posted by pk1

ITS MY B-DAY TOO. 21 TODAY.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT BEING OLD. GO OUT, GET DRUNK, & GET LAID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!