Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
beat-biz

Movie for first night at HER house?

Hey.

Please list me some titles of videos for the first night at her house! Some snuggle-hold-relax flics for "my personal success" :-)

Not the newest ones, cause I'm in Europe and they won't be out here!

Thanks

Originally posted by boywonder77

Anything with ass or anal in the title.

Hey she might send you home, but if she doesn't your totally in.

I just have Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle on DVD and a damn soft-erotic Kamastura DVD...

It's risky!!! :-)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hey wat u tryin to say? I like watching scarry movies, even hellraiser damnit, so im not a normal girl?

That's cool that you're into it, but Hellraiser is almost a religion with some of the girls I've been with. One girl had Pinhead tattooed on her arm along with over 40 piercings and she was into body scarification as well. What I meant by "not normal" is that they're into the industrial/fetish scenes.

Originally posted by heretic909

That's cool that you're into it, but Hellraiser is almost a religion with some of the girls I've been with. One girl had Pinhead tattooed on her arm along with over 40 piercings and she was into body scarification as well. What I meant by "not normal" is that they're into the industrial/fetish scenes.

"not normal" = understatement of the year.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hey wat u tryin to say? I like watching scarry movies, even hellraiser damnit, so im not a normal girl?

But do you really want to be a normal girl?

Why don't you just ask the girl what type of movie she likes? If some guy brought some cheesy chick flick to my place, I would :puke: .