Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D Roll Call 03/29/02

vikkii123

Originally posted by teamj5

8 may be pushing it...doors officially open at 8.

When you walk into the club and are standing under the dj booth, looking out to the stage....on the dance floor there are speakers on the floor on the left and right of the club (the dancers are up on them during the night). Our spot is on the floor in front of the speakers on the left. I will pop over to the corner bar when I get inside but if I miss out, thats where a big group of us will be.

Danysh and a1 know the spot :)

That's where me and my friends used to hang-out everytime we went to Avalon too... more towards the corner of the dancefloor though, closer to the stage.

Maybe we should just start taking that area over... hell, we're all in that club nearly every week anyway... might as well start claiming our territory!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's where me and my friends used to hang-out everytime we went to Avalon too... more towards the corner of the dancefloor though, closer to the stage.

Maybe we should just start taking that area over... hell, we're all in that club nearly every week anyway... might as well start claiming our territory!

Hey if that's were you guys want to meet-up that's cool with me!! Should we make that the offical meet-up spot???

:)

Originally posted by vikkii123

Hey if that's were you guys want to meet-up that's cool with me!! Should we make that the offical meet-up spot???

:)

I'd say no... Jimmy Van M is going to open with ambient stuff... nothing you can really dance to, so the bar is a good early-night spot. I just think that'd be a good place to find people on random DJ nights... dancing and what-not.

I still like the original spot :)

well i think this is actually my first post here so i have no clue who any of you are and i'm willing to bet none of you know who i am but i will be there...if you see someone handing out cd's that say DJ Smitty or Brian S or something like that ...that'll be me

Originally posted by vikkii123

Alright than the orginal spot it is!!! :D

I'll be there too - i don't really know what anybody looks like so if you see a strange kid with blonde hair hanging around that area, it's probably me!

Smitty --

What's up - this is Sunrise from the DJ Chat board - make sure you toss one of those CD's my way, i'll bring one of mine for ya !

7 more days!!

Originally posted by teamj5

8 may be pushing it...doors officially open at 8.

When you walk into the club and are standing under the dj booth, looking out to the stage....on the dance floor there are speakers on the floor on the left and right of the club (the dancers are up on them during the night). Our spot is on the floor in front of the speakers on the left. I will pop over to the corner bar when I get inside but if I miss out, thats where a big group of us will be.

Danysh and a1 know the spot :)

I know were you are talking about, that is a good place. I like it there better, less traffic!

And yes 8 is pushing it, I think more like 9-9:30 sounds a lot better.

Originally posted by prplhz

I know were you are talking about, that is a good place. I like it there better, less traffic!

And yes 8 is pushing it, I think more like 9-9:30 sounds a lot better.

We'll 8 may be early but I would like to be in line for when the doors open! We'll all meet up at the back bar and then make our way over to teamj's spot

What's up Smitty, i'll definatly be seein you there -- Phazons should be in full effect at Avalon - that and an insane video show designed by the guys who did the intro to Seven. If you go to www.progressive-sounds.com they have a big write-up about the tour itself and all the bells and whistles we'll be enjoyin on friday.

Only 5 more days....this week is going to go by so sloooooooow :(

Ok, So I am planning on being there friday.

I still don't have tickets... should I

A) drop everything and call up avalon/next ticketing and do it now.

B) wait till i get up there

??

I will be bringing my girlfriend. maybe another friend if he gets his act together.

see ya there.

Originally posted by lyzard

??

I will be bringing my girlfriend. maybe another friend if he gets his act together.

see ya there.

I'd say go online (nextticketing.com) and place your order... then you can just wait in the will call line with the rest of us (i.e. me!)

See you at the show!

Originally posted by lyzard

??

see ya there.

YES GET TICKETS!!! LIKE NYISFOR SAID GO TO NEXT TICKETING AND BUY THEM... THEN JOIN HIM IN THE WILL CALL LINE ;)

Originally posted by a1wave

hola everyone!!

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's going to rock... I heard the show down here was insane!! (in miami)

Hey, hope you are having (or had) a blast down in Miami!! We want details... let us know anything and everything you can... how was it!?!? Any favorites!?!? Make me jealous over here (that shouldn't be hard!!!)

See you at Sasha and Digweed... can't wait!!

All I have to say is I am in envy of everyone who lives in Boston. Being in ny and having no ride to get to see S+D sucks. Plus they have cancelled there ny/nj tour dates. Enjoy them for all of us who can't get a chance to see them. PLus Jonathon Peters should be off the hook.