Clubplanet Nightlife Community

march madness . . .

eggmok

if the terps play the way they did the back 30 minutes of the wisconsin game, they could win it all....but they looked awful the first 10 minutes, i was worried for a little while...took them a while to get into any kind of rhythm... :D

Guest jroo

i HATE duke also, i tried to call the upset of the tourny by saying that norte dame was gonna beat them. i was close.

Guest jroo

i like uk too, i dont really have a fav college team. and i refuse to jump on the terp bandwagon. i watched that uk and duke game back in the day, with that fucking last second shot to win the game for duke, by laitner's bitch ass, that was actually the first uk game that i saw, i think, i liked them ever since.

Originally posted by jroo

i like uk too, i dont really have a fav college team. and i refuse to jump on the terp bandwagon. i watched that uk and duke game back in the day, with that fucking last second shot to win the game for duke, by laitner's bitch ass, that was actually the first uk game that i saw, i think, i liked them ever since.

Yeah it's a wonder that some KY redneck didn't assassinate Laitner for that shot.

Originally posted by superfli

do i still count as a terp if i go to umab? :D

good question . . .

i know if you go to umbc you'd be a retriever . . .

but i'm not to certain about umab . . .

but i'd still take you in as a terp . . .

Originally posted by therunner

CHECK THE COLORS!! I said "BLUE AND WHITE!"

well U of A is blue (although dark blue) and white...wait I just remembered they also have red highlight sin their uni's.

mmm...how about Alcorn Methodist State? Dont they dress in blue and white and call themselves wildcats?

Originally posted by eggmok

good question . . .

i know if you go to umbc you'd be a retriever . . .

but i'm not to certain about umab . . .

but i'd still take you in as a terp . . .

actually i just remembered...our dental school sticker type thing that the dorks put on their back windshield has a terp holding a toothbrush :D

Originally posted by vicman

well U of A is blue (although dark blue) and white...wait I just remembered they also have red highlight sin their uni's.

mmm...how about Alcorn Methodist State? Dont they dress in blue and white and call themselves wildcats?

Ok forget it. I don't care who wins at all. I have no money on the game so I don't care.