Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BreakFast During WMC.

fat0ny

I dunno about you guys.. but the way its looking the real after party will be taking place at dennys on south beach. I say after every night at wmc.. we all meet and have breakfast there.. also. i think there should be some designated cp meet up locations at certain clubs and events. IE i know that when cp goes to liquid they usually chill underneath the booth on the mini dance stage. there should denfinatly be one for ultra.

sobeton - my diet looks amazingly similar. Kevin and I have purchased a few jugs of gatorade to add to our fridge @ the hotel.

but

i want to add those new sky vodka drinks - the malt liqour w/vodka - they are sooooooooooooooooo good - i wonder if clubs sell them yet? those and the bacardi silvers - so light and refreshing yummmmy...

Originally posted by noira

i want to add those new sky vodka drinks - the malt liqour w/vodka - they are sooooooooooooooooo good

they look good. what are they citrus flavored?

*oh yeah, i'm not eating. Ripped fuel and Red Bull, maybe some celery if I order a bloody mary or something?

they look good. what are they citrus flavored?

I had Skyy the other day and it tastes cirus-y...not quite lemonade like Mike's Hard (& the others), kinda like Sprite or 7 Up.

Skyy has vodka in it, but I'd be willing to bet that the amount of vodka in it is like a drop or 2.

Bacardi Silver has no liquor in it. I haven't tasted it yet, but I read that it is also citrus flavored.