Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos Gettin A Shorehouse???

Originally posted by thole

Im gettin a house on hamilton ave in seaside this summer....its pretty phat...a lot of room, 4 BR for $10000... im just wondering who else is gettin them and how much theyre payin...

No one. Can we all crash at your place? Thanks.

Originally posted by thole

Im gettin a house on hamilton ave in seaside this summer....its pretty phat...a lot of room, 4 BR for $10000... im just wondering who else is gettin them and how much theyre payin...

Thats a good price. Im on sampson and I got a 2 bedroom central air 4 houses from the beach for 6000.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

You can always cash at my place.This way you dont have to go very far for the after hours!! LOL

Sweet!

Lets see...So far I've got 3 places to stay....

Cigs closet-CHECK

Clubangels Sofa-CHECK

Cosmigates ?????-CHECK

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm in Belmar! 16th and D, the house is huge, cost close to $19,000. My yard is big and nice too, beer pong all summer long.

MTV is going to be down Belmar this summer too, at the old McDonalds location!

We gota hang Temp

I havent played beer pong since college..when are you guyys movig in??

and PIP I live year round so I pay cheaper.

Originally posted by lesdig

My friends and I hace a house in Ortley, a couple of blocks down from the Surf Club. The house is really nice, 3 bedrooms, we're paying $8,000 for the summer. Not too bad...I cant wait:) :)

Do you have the same house as last summer? If so, that is a great deal.

Do you have the same house as last summer? If so, that is a great deal.

Yea, its the same house, we were lucky to find it for so cheap. Hey Tempkid, since you are in Belmar this summer, you can crash at our kitchen table again after tempts....:tongue:

I cant wait...just about two months left!

I'm in Belmar! 16th and D, the house is huge, cost close to $19,000. My yard is big and nice too, beer pong all summer long.

MTV is going to be down Belmar this summer too, at the old McDonalds location!

13th ave -- just look for the ketel and the theme parties -- this summer is gonna be nuts-- but hey BON no more shopping cart this summer and think the hot pink piece is gone-- but the scooter is on the way ----lol

Hey temp kid what do you mean MTV at the old McDonalds location- they made that inot a fine dining restaurant the one that moved from next to the arcade that they knocked down -- its called Matise and opened last summer

1100 Ocean Ave.....the Ult Belmar party house....

Kegerator as soon as you walk in the front door....Right across from the beach..nice pool in the front..(remember to empty after 6pm this year or you'll get a $265 ticket)...Nice front lawn for chillin in the sun..thongs on the lawn..bathroom on the first floor...RED BARN or WEINSTEINS delivers....phone call away from a cheap shuttle ride to...whatever bar you want,,,HEY BON u going to ride those old people bicycles again this year with hula skirts onand huge straw hats, with squeezie horns and bells on the handle bars promoting djais..lol

That was effin classic! I live here and Im siked already for this summer! :D

Originally posted by scarletpromos

13th ave -- just look for the ketel and the theme parties -- this summer is gonna be nuts-- but hey BON no more shopping cart this summer and think the hot pink piece is gone-- but the scooter is on the way ----lol

Hey temp kid what do you mean MTV at the old McDonalds location- they made that inot a fine dining restaurant the one that moved from next to the arcade that they knocked down -- its called Matise and opened last summer

I'm not 100% sure, but I got the info from a reliable source that works for MTV, my boy Carson. He has worked with them for like 4 years and does some show called TLR are something like that.